Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Definitely L&G as recommended above. Any specialist job, I'll go to them even I'm about an hour away.
  2. It will be 15th Nov now as I need to drive missus to her interview =) even closer.................
  3. can't wait to get this fitted at Tarmac on 22nd Nov !!
  4. Yes, any double or single din HU will fit the space, just need the correct fascia plate installed on your zed. Some member modify the wiring harness to retain the controls on the steering wheel and also to get good normal sound volume (known as 'Buster' mod). I believe you can remove the GPS and replace that with a non-GPS unit which you can use as storage. Edit : Here's a link to a DIY page on here to give you and idea what's involved
  5. I remember seeing a company that sells a kit but i can't remember if it was a UK or US company. However they are not cheap, around £700 to £1k just for the housing i think without the table. I could be wrong. You'll be better off getting an android unit and ask a local auto electrician to wire it up.
  6. This thread update is something i look forward to everyday
  7. Can someone please work with Keyser and start a YouTube channel about this build??? This is awesome!!
  8. Look for powder coat companies as they might charge less compared to 'wheels specialist' One of my colleague at work, his brother-in-law does power coating, he's offering £25 for each 18" and £30 for 19". But I'll need to remove the tyres and balance them after free for removal but £10 for fitting and balance each.
  9. Have a read here, if you buy from dealer, you might be able to claim under warranty --> http://forums.**REMOVED**.com/topic/25834-replacement-springs-for-the-370z-rear-hatch/
  10. I think it needs a 'halo'
  11. veeg33

    What next?

    Have you remap it with all the add-on you have added? I might be wrong but I think you have maxed out on stuff you can add to get more power. If you track you car, next upgrade would be brakes - Better disc, pads, braided lines, etc........after brakes would be the clutch and you are pretty much done.
  12. Combined shipping, £3 for both products B). Nice one Andy! Ordered and probably will sit in the garage for 1-2 months now....hahahah
  13. Had same advisory from last year's MOT (Dec 2017). I'm not sure if I'll still pass MOT this year but took the opportunity to change to dimpled and grooved disc I only use it as a daily hence not getting anything fancy
  14. This might give JLR new idea for next Range Rover.....a bigger bath tub with 4 wheels
  15. @cs2000, I'm already on the list no.4. With Classix in, that's 9 so still 1 more.......free bump
  16. Did you mean that the mirrors only fold in when I lock the car, not after turning off the ignition? I'm sure this has been thought of and incorporated in this module, just wanted to make sure.
  17. @cs2000 Will I be able to unfold the mirror when ignition is off? Example - Parked on the side of a busy ish road, ignition off, mirrors fold in, would like to unfold the mirrors so that I can see a gap to exit my zed rather than turning my head which could be a little bit tricky to do.
  18. Everything came in the right timing I supposed. Exhaust started blowing due to crack flange on the backbox joint to mid pipe last month, only noticed when I realised my zed sounds a little louder than normal with some tiny pops.......which I like but unfortunately this will not pass MOT in Dec 2018. And since I'm keeping the zed I wanted a new exhaust and been considering Cobra resonated + Stillen y-pipe (around £750-£800) or the Invidia Gemini for around £1050). I decided to go for Invidia as i might be going FI in future (4-5 years) hence future proofing the exhaust =). Or maybe just an excuse to get the Invidia (self convincing technique)
  19. No mod added to the zed but managed to convince the missus to keep the zed =) happy days. Gave it a good wash and wax today ready for the winter! Jet wash, pre-wash, jet wash, snow foam, jet wash, 2 buckets, jet wash, dry, black hole, buff, superwax, buff...... 2hrs in total. Still need to sort out the front headlights, most likely will remove it and send it to a body shop to sand down and respray. Near future mods before Dec MOT, invidia gemini exhaust and dimple & grooved disc all around. Potentially by end of Nov or early Dec..... Xmas is going to come early this year
  20. Does the steering wheel has cruise control? I just need the silver surround if they are in good condition.
  21. Go on, I'll have one since i'm keeping the zed now =) 1. TubbyZ 2. Shire 3. Foo56 4. Veeg33 5. 6. 7. 8.  9. 10.  
  22. Oh well.....at least you are still building something...that's the main thing
×
×
  • Create New...