Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. A1 jap spares had at least one pair in a few weeks ago, they wanted £300 each side for them
  2. Exactly what I do, use each one once a year and then pay it straight back off, you never know when you might suddenly need 10/20/30K and its nice to know its there as a safety net This is what I do since paying both mine off.
  3. If they are going to repair don't let them take it to Just car clinic. I made that mistake, 5 attempts to repair and then admitted they had never worked on a zed before and didn't know how it should look! I had to refuse the repair each time and get a company director involved to finally get it sorted, 18 months on the repair has failed. Just use a body shop of your choice if possible.
  4. this maybe due to the fact that your insurers were unable to claim back or didn't claim back from the other person I had a no fault claim (car was parked and someone ran into the front of it) - claimed through my insurers, but everything was recovered - I just have to make sure when re-insuring that I put it down as a no-fault claim with all monies recovered My insurance company recovered all their costs from the other side. I asked them at the time. Like I said I'm no expert, I can only say what happened to me.
  5. I had this last year, I told my insurance as notification only and let the other sides insurance sort everything out. My renewal quote was unaffected the following year. (Actually cheaper) I was hit 5 years ago (not my fault at all) and my motorbike was a write off, I claimed through my insurance for ease and when I came to reinsure the replacement bike it had nearly tripled my premium because I'd claimed on my own insurance ! I'm no insurance expert but this is how it worked out for me.
  6. Lovely ad that. I rode through France and Belgium this year and the huge amount of war graves everywhere brings home the scale of loss. Very moving .
  7. Happy birthday
  8. I'm on a iPad Air and use tapatalk for putting up pictures and the smiley faces work fine
  9. You did used to be able to get them in the UK from Nissan as my mate bought one for his. They are carbon look and not real carbon, somebody was selling one on here the other day, not sure if it's still available. Edit: just checked and it's sold.
  10. I'd go somewhere in the middle of what you can do it for and what they are currently paying, that way they get a good price and you get a good profit out of it.
  11. I worry about you sometimes Grundy
  12. Welcome along , sounds awesome
  13. Welcome along, a great looking zed hensh had and now you own !
  14. Merc for me
  15. Wow looks brilliant
  16. I took power from the back of the cigarette socket to run my sat nav
  17. Looks horrible
  18. Looks great, wish I had all that parking !
  19. I'm an atheist too . People can believe in whatever they want to but for me religion is born out of a fear of death. People want to think they go to another place after they die. Having said that I do think that churches, cathedrals etc are beautiful places.
  20. Nearly forgot, bah humbug
  21. Yep they should make this law aswell!
  22. Personally I hate the things. They should be licensed to professional displays only and not sold to the public.
  23. ummm train something that's petrified of the loud noises to not be afraid?It's a well known fact that pet owners fear for their animals on fire work night... #teamtarmac If a man can train chickens to im sure a dog can Wasn't it turkeys not chickens?
×
×
  • Create New...