Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I take it you did this with a helmet on as well just to be sure you fit? I'm guessing so as I can see the OMP helmet bag.
  2. Look's good to me and the convertibles look fantastic in black I think. Welcome aboard.
  3. Might be worth having a good read and maybe asking some questions on this site if you're/she is serious about the Toyota. Link: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/114805-22d4d-problems/ Personally I wouldn't but that's only because I'm not a diesel fan.
  4. Have you ever heard of Orangebox? That's where we've got some of our office/workshop chairs from. Link: http://www.orangebox.com/
  5. Glad it's turned out good for you in the end Matt. Jealous of your manifolds btw, ...look awesome.
  6. I'm guessing it will be in this series as I didn't spot it in the last series and I'm sure I watched them all.
  7. Welcome aboard Mike. What area of South Wales are you in? I'm Cardiff based.
  8. Welcome aboard back.
  9. Welcome aboard Dj.
  10. Cheers for posting that Stevo. First time I've actually watched an entire US Top Gear and I really enjoyed that. Good presenters and definitely a better watch than the UK Top Gear.
  11. Really nice car and love the "3D tuning" ideas. Look forward to seeing what you get up to.
  12. Just noticed your post. Great minds think a like.
  13. No probs. After you've joined Photobucket and uploaded some pictures you can post them easily on here. In Photobucket just go to the "share links" on the right hand side next to the picture you want to share and click on the "direct link" ~ it will then automatically copy the URL. Then when in your thread just click on the "image" icon in the reply box and paste the link into the image properties box which will pop up & click "ok". Any problems just have a read of this: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/
  14. +1. Short trips all the time in some diesel cars can lead to problems from what I've read. What about a Honda CRV? Like this one: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201501130124079/sort/default/fuel-type/petrol/price-to/9500/model/cr-v/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/postcode/cf158rl/make/honda/price-from/9000/radius/1500/usedcars?logcode=p Any good?
  15. For £9k I would expect it to bloody float! For £9K I'd want it to have a bl**dy engine.
  16. You are more than welcome for the pipe. For putting your pictures up you're best off joining Photobucket, ...it's free to join, easy to use and has a high upload limit. Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/ Look forward to some pictures.
  17. Just take it for what it is I'd say. It's not necessarily a "car review" programme, ...it's more of just a light entertainment programme with some cars thrown in.
  18. Amy can you give us a clue to the location at all please? ...if you know. Don't want to waste your time & enter if it's too far from me as I just don't fancy driving up to Scotland or something.
  19. Why are they wearing chile flags? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk I believe it's because Chile supported the UK in it's defence of the Falklands back in 82.
  20. Thanks Jetpilot, ...my old man did tell me yesterday but I forgot so thanks for reminding me.
  21. Very interesting read. Look forward to the updates.
  22. Well that's a sh*tta then.
  23. True, ...but if I was buying one for that money I'd still rather one that hasn't been crashed.
  24. Welcome aboard Matt. Don't forget to check out the Zeds for sale on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
×
×
  • Create New...