Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Bl**dy hell Vlad. Well done for not laying one on him as he sounds like he would have more than deserved it. Sorry to see such terrible work done to your Zed as well, ...really hope you get it sorted soon mate.
  2. Happy Birthday all.
  3. Yep that's a good call. I actually used Nylon washers when fixing mine as I was saving for my supercharger build at the time so was too tight to use pennies.
  4. This ^^. Penny trick guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/35706-the-penny-trick/ Also I found with mine that it really helped by removing the useless boot weight too. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65248-how-to-weight-reduction-fix-boot-pop-up/ Good luck.
  5. Hopefully that'll help some people out as these things always go. Hate flexi joints.
  6. Haha I love rumours í ½í¸‚ Some say he was suspended from TG for drawing a Pentagram on the floor of the producers lounge, whilst burning 4 white candles and using Richard Hammond's virgin blood to summon celestial beings from the original "Grimoire of Armadel" book. All we know is that he's currently still earning lot's of money whilst sitting on his couch at home and he's called Jeremy Clarkson.
  7. You won't be saying that once you've spent all your money. Welcome. Haha tell me about it! I'm already looking going through the parts for sale section and getting ideas! This was a baaaad ideaaa Just make sure you don't read his build thread then or mine for that matter. You'll save more money that way. Welcome aboard.
  8. Well done Stevo. Never easy doing these type of things/events for the first time. I remember my first time out on track at Castle Combe back in the late 90's. I was waiting to go out from the pit lane, already nervous as it was a damp day, when a new (at the time) Impreza lost it on practically the straight. I thought if he can't keep it on track what bl**dy hope have I got in my fwd 92 Rover 214si. I did ok though although learnt quickly that I needed a more powerful car. Good luck with the rest of it and great write up.
  9. Pretty gutting really, ...not the bit about Clarkson, ...just been waiting a while to see what they actually where doing at Japfest last year.
  10. Very nice. Oil temp does seem high though unless it was a lot of start/stop traffic and a fairly warm day.
  11. Then you need this bad boy.
  12. Inverters aren't cheap especially if you want a good one that will allow you to run things for a long time or items which use more watts. Me & my mate used them in our mobile catering van when we used to run a small catering company together. The inverters we used where around £500 each (still fairly cheap ones) and this allowed us to power a small fridge, panini press & microwave. Wish I could tell you more on the specs etc but it was my mate (business partner) who ordered them & was more electrically minded than me.
  13. Are you sure that's your garage?! ..it's frickin' miles away from your house. Cheapest easiest option I can think of for you is an inverter generator. Like this: http://www.screwfix.com/p/impax-im800i-700w-inverter-generator-230v/15760?kpid=15760&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&kpid=15760&cm_mmc=Google-_-Shopping%20-%20Power%20Tools-_-Shopping%20-%20Power%20Tools&gclid=CN2Ks5-ZnMQCFQIYwwodQBMAkA Any good?
  14. Does suck when that time comes. When the time comes for my Zed I think I'm going to sell mine pretty much as is because it's such a shame stripping off all the mods, ...and also because I sold off all the standard parts I took off.
  15. Welcome aboard k40.
  16. Pmsl. ...and then again at Dan's post.
  17. They look fantastic.
  18. I would say you'd probably be wanting to look at Defi gauges. Quick google search turned this up... Source: http://www.the370z.com/members/fusznissan-albums-370z-tt-picture14424-custom-defi-gauges-exit-temp-boost-oil-temp.html
  19. Very nice mate.
  20. ^^ Sounds like a good plan. Good luck.
  21. Well they would look slightly different otherwise my locking key would work on yours and I could just pinch your alloys. Good luck with it Jay and let us know the outcome.
  22. Speak of the devil. Hello Mitz.
×
×
  • Create New...