Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. That's a good day, ...well sort of. What I mean is some cars never make it to the 100K miles mark so kudos to the Zed.
  2. Surely this cars been off the road now more often than it's been on it! Still interested to see this new engine going in & the results Adrian.
  3. ^^ Interesting animal to own John.
  4. Exactly what I was going to suggest Ian.
  5. Like that spoiler a lot. Great choice.
  6. I usually put warm water in the snow foam gun with the snow foam and then as my jet washer is running from a cold tap outlet it usually comes out luke warm after it's mixed together.
  7. That's great news Jay. Glad it's all sorted.
  8. Happy Birthday one & all.
  9. Great little "old school" lathe, ....better than the little one we have in work which is practically covered in safety guards.
  10. Cheers for letting me know drginger. Well have a good time and get some pics/video if you can as it will go down well on here.
  11. Not in England but what about this one... Link: https://www.google.c...e85c44030fdf602 I hear nobody's using it. Edited: Due to enforcement of GLO laws. lets have a mini meet there I haven't got a mini, ....can I just bring the Zed instead?
  12. Is that through Castle Combe then Andy or some other organiser? How much is it for an afternoon session if you don't mind sharing? Cheers It's through Trackdays and it's £119. Will be doing these once a month throughout the summer. Prefer the half days as you don't have to be there at the crack of dawn only for you and the car to be knackered by lunchtime! Lol 1.Arrive around 11ish,park up empty the boot and have a gander at what's going on in the paddock and what's blasting on track. 2. Sign on at 12.30 at get on the circuit at 1.30 till around 5 which to be quite honest is plenty of time to do 5/6 20 min sessions with breaks in between. 3.Go home without feeling like you have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson,cars still got tread on tyres and one tank of fuel just might last the day! 4. Do it next month as it's such bloody good fun!! Thanks for the info Andy. Just been looking at their website and dates available. Will definitely be considering that as the prices are much better & lot's of available dates still. If I book one I'll let you know as it would be good to see your Zed in person, ..oh and you too I guess.
  13. Plus all the merchandise: DVD's/books/board games etc and selling makers rights to other countries. Definitely the most profitable show on the BBC I'd wager.
  14. Not in England but what about this one... Link: https://www.google.c...e85c44030fdf602 I hear nobody's using it. Edited: Due to enforcement of GLO laws.
  15. You'll learn... Hehehe.. I've been here a year'ish now.. You guys are a great lot.. I don't care what everyone else says.. You've got me worried now, ...are the "other" forums talking about us behind our backs then!.
  16. Lovely looking car and great picture too.
  17. What about number plates then or are they just pulling every sunset orange Zed till they find him.
  18. Very nice.
  19. Guessing you're not a fan either.
  20. Gutted for you. Bl**dy unlucky.
  21. Is that through Castle Combe then Andy or some other organiser? How much is it for an afternoon session if you don't mind sharing? Cheers
  22. Ahh I see. Sounds like it will be fun then. Get some video then if you can please. Who's running it? ...and what's the cost of that day please? I'm still looking and trying to find a good day to go to Castle Combe but trying to find something cheaper than £170 which is what it costs on their site but as I won't be on track more than once (maybe twice) it seems like a lot of money to be paying.
  23. Best of luck Andy and look forward to some videos.
  24. Mine as so many was advertised on Autotrader which I then followed the link to the local dealer/traders web site. I was looking at a black Zed but that was sold unfortunately by the time I visited the dealer but luckily for me he had another Zed for sale and the rest is history...
×
×
  • Create New...