-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Love the new lip Steve. That's the one I'd have for my Zed if I was to buy one. Pity the grill didn't fit on as well but it does happen when modding sometimes that other parts have to make way for new parts.
-
Much better.
-
He I'm there on 1st & 6th With itechracing.co.uk Will be a good day. Awesome. Get some video if you can.
-
Not exactly sure as I don't use/have an Ipad or Mac but on my laptop I'd just go to "edit post" (1st post), then use "full editor" to alter the thread title.
-
Another plus 1 here for the Berks De-Cats. I went for Berks as I knew the quality of Berks products was good after having their HFC's previously but also because the Berks De-Cats where one of the few De-Cats that came with extra O2 bungs on each pipe so that you can fit wide band O2 sensors if you want to run AFR gauges. Very happy with mine and the sound is amazing imo.
-
Great work Chris and love the pictures. About time now though that you change the thread title.
-
What is the difference between 350z and 350z gt
GMballistic replied to reeces555's topic in 350Z General
^^ That's a good point made by Paddy. The blue one is a lot of money but it does have low miles which is always a bonus although for me personally I'd say it was too much money. It's not my sort of thing though really tbh, ...body kits that is. Although it is a lovely looking Zed. -
Hi Russ, I've got two Nissan bolts/screws like the ones pictured. They came off my car but not from the door card. They fit a 10mm socket and are approx 12mm long (not including the head length), ...any good? One's a bit rusty fyi. Alternatively I'm sure I could find some slightly longer ones in the same size, again removed from my car, but they won't have the phillips screw on the head as they are just bolts. Let me know if I can help you with that ~ PM me if you want either or both & I'll post them to you gratis.
-
What is the difference between 350z and 350z gt
GMballistic replied to reeces555's topic in 350Z General
Don't talk to me about that sort of thing, ...I've spent more on mods for my Zed than that. -
INGs style 350z Pre facelift PU front lip - Group buy
GMballistic replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Ah ok, so then it changed again when the HR was born then? Yep, ...they got the best bonnet the 350 could ever have. Have to fight the urge to buy a hump bonnet for my DE Zed everyday. Yep, as Steve said, don't fight the urge....just give in to it...you know it makes sense! Just think, your 'charger will be able to breathe better with all that extra space around it ha ha! Stop it you two. My charger breathes from behind the front bumper thanks to my DIY air intake/filter set up so it's just fine thanks. Save my dosh for performance mods so unfortunately the bonnets a no go. Hell I'd buy the Ings style lip for definite if it made the car go faster & not just look prettier. Edit: Sorry Chris if we went a little off topic. GLWTS. -
He just loves showing off those gorgeous alloys. I'm not jealous honest.
-
What is the difference between 350z and 350z gt
GMballistic replied to reeces555's topic in 350Z General
Well from the sales feedback I've heard about Greg at Tradelink I'd say it was definitely worth going there & having a look at the car. It also never hurts to barter a little when buying a used car especially from a dealer/trader as they'll always mark them up a little higher than they expect to get. Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Also worth knowing the service schedule for the 350 so that when you go there & check out the service history you can check to see if some of the things that should have been done, depending on the cars age/mileage etc, have been done. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ -
What is the difference between 350z and 350z gt
GMballistic replied to reeces555's topic in 350Z General
Think I've just found the one you're looking at: http://www.tradelinkcars.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-2dr-railway-terrace-201502271296647 Look's pretty good to me (low miles/fsh) and some mods already done (non standard exhaust system, mesh front grill, spoiler, carbon lower lip cover) which is always a bonus. Tbh though I'd definitely try to negotiate the price down a little. It's low mileage which is good but the drivers seat bolster is showing signs of wear and the passenger side door card looks a bit "dirty" or something in the pics so definitely some ammo to try to barter a little on price imo. Good luck. -
Russ' build thread. update 6/3/15 GT Spec Braces
GMballistic replied to 350 Russ's topic in Member Build Projects
^^ No probs then, ...I'm counting mine as weight reduction as well. -
INGs style 350z Pre facelift PU front lip - Group buy
GMballistic replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Ah ok, so then it changed again when the HR was born then? Yep, ...they got the best bonnet the 350 could ever have. Have to fight the urge to buy a hump bonnet for my DE Zed everyday. Give in and just get one Must resist. -
INGs style 350z Pre facelift PU front lip - Group buy
GMballistic replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Ah ok, so then it changed again when the HR was born then? Yep, ...they got the best bonnet the 350 could ever have. Have to fight the urge to buy a hump bonnet for my DE Zed everyday. -
Russ' build thread. update 6/3/15 GT Spec Braces
GMballistic replied to 350 Russ's topic in Member Build Projects
Looks great Russ and the position in the air vent is always a winner, ...very tidy install. One thing though did you remove the black plastic covers before putting the front bumper back on? The ones either side just below the crash bar? Only reason I mention it is that they do slightly obscure free flowing air to the oil cooler & radiator. Horsham Developments removed mine whilst they where installing my supercharger set up so just thought I'd let you know but it's probably not all the detrimental. -
Happy Birthday.
-
Welcome aboard Paul.
-
Looking for my first 350z
GMballistic replied to reeces555's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard and good luck with your search. -
For your car or a house? Sorry only joking as I'm guessing you mean for your Zed roadster. Sure someone more knowledgeable regarding new roadster roofs will be along any minute.
-
^^ Grammar is important I know. Capital letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
- 13 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Cheers for the info and although that is a fair amount of cash I guess that's not too bad considering new sump/clutch. Still sorry to read the engine died. Had that happen to me twice on an old JDM modified Impreza I used to have.