Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Tuck. I think Nissan might have left the tape deck player's in the 350's for so long just to encourage the owners to start the modding.
  2. If you do need another motor/regulator try a PM to zmanalex for a good used condition one, ...failing that try Clark Motorsport.
  3. GMballistic

    which wheels

    Good decision I'd say, ...Gold wins it for me.
  4. Love the pictures Snjur.
  5. That should be in the "one liners" jokes thread.
  6. As has been pointed out it's all personal choice/taste and budget related really. Personally I wouldn't go for a GT4 if you're planning on modding it substantially as it's a shame to modify the rarer anniversary editions I think but again that's just my opinion as lot's of GT4 owners have modded their Zeds. Little known facts about the 350Z: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/49179-little-known-facts-about-the-350z/ Guide for new owners/potential owners: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Oh and welcome aboard.
  7. Just noticed my title change ioneabee. That's not funny, ...ok it is "a little" bit funny but still.
  8. Great news Jack.
  9. Keyser will be proud, ...he likes green. Well done Ian.
  10. You have got to be kidding me! Well I'm f***ed then. Counting down the days now until my user name changes to "Granville" or worse!. Congrats seriously though Andy. You deserve it.
  11. That's no problem, ...just let us know.
  12. Some big changes then. Good luck with it all.
  13. Wondered if you where still around. Good to see some progress, ...hopefully you'll have it done just in time for the nicer weather so you can enjoy it then.
  14. I would think you'll see an improvement JEMAN with the oil change & Molyslip. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
  15. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95510-encounter-with-a-370z/ Can't have been you though mbs as it said a blue 370Z.
  16. I believe if you don't tax a vehicle it is not automatically given sorn status no. You will have to declare it as far as I'm aware. Link: https://www.gov.uk/make-a-sorn
  17. Very cool Ian.
  18. When I had my gearbox oil changed I had some Molyslip put in and afterwards I found that the gearbox was improved (smoother changes) going from 1st to 2nd and in 5th going to 6th. Now whether that was down to the new oil though or the added Molyslip I couldn't say for definite but it's only around £10-£15 for a tube of Molyslip so it can't hurt to put it in is what I'm thinking.
  19. Maybe it's different nowadays but when I was at that age (mid 90's) it was rubbish guidance anyway. At the time I wanted to be a racing driver, gun smith or Police pursuit driver ~ in that order. The guidance I received was rubbish as really the only legitimate job of those three was a Police pursuit driver but she didn't have a pamphlet about that so suggested the Military instead which although I did follow through with to some degree (passed physical tests/sat exams ~ was eligible for REME or the MP ~ my choice) it wasn't the right way forward for me as I liked being close to my family and wasn't interested in seeing the world. Ended up working my way up in a "Brewers Fayre" Pub kitchen (wash boy/starters & desserts/commis chef/sous chef), then did a Toolmakers apprenticeship, then worked in a car garage then probably another 6 to 7 other jobs before finally finding a career I'm happy with so don't give up as it's never too late to try something new.
  20. Sounds nice, ...wouldn't want to hit standing water though at 125mph odd. Be safe as it would be a shame for such a nice Zed to end up in the barriers. Bound to be some nicer weather coming soon.
  21. It did sound awesome.
  22. Welcome aboard Ray. Check out the "regional meets" section for shows/meets etc in your area. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/72-regional-meets/
  23. Welcome aboard Steve. Lovely looking Zed with some nice mods already.
  24. Welcome aboard dugg.
  25. No I'm not booked or anything but are you going Harry? Really want to get on track this season but not sure if that's too soon as some plans in the pipe line (service/maybe new tyres etc.
×
×
  • Create New...