Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Yeah it was a shame about Zhorno's Zed but he got it all fixed as it was fairly minor damage really. My Zeds running 436bhp@fly and is still totally drive able. It does need respect though especially in wetter or colder weather conditions but that's what my right foot is for. It's hard not to want to put my foot down especially as it just sounds so good on full throttle but with traffic & speed cameras bl**dy everywhere you just can't do it as it will approach triple digits very quickly. Have a read of my build thread (link in my signature) if you like when you get some spare time.
  2. Great choice of alloys, ...look's spot on with those.
  3. Thanks Alex. The Zed goes great now ~ was really happy when I got it but always wanted a bit more go from it so now it has it. Haven't had my Zed on track yet but hopefully this year, ...just don't ask Zhorno that question. He spun out unfortunately during Japfest at Castle Combe last year and even worse he did it on his first lap, at the first corner. Link: All fixed though now.
  4. Happy Birthday and enjoy Nookie the bear, ...although if it was me I'd rather be getting laid but each to their own. Happy Birthday all.
  5. The repair looks good Stu and that brake package should help stop the Zed very nicely.
  6. Zed look's great Alex and probably not what you want to hear but the Zeds a much safer form of fun on the roads & tracks imo. You look like you know what you where doing on that bike though, ...well that is until you slid off but still. Enjoy the Zed and hope the knee gets better real soon.
  7. You need some of this.... Edit: Colour match too.
  8. ^^ Love it Squee, ...cute little dog.
  9. I was just thinking that. Think you're going to need some of these jimmy.
  10. Don't blame you for having a twitchy a**e as there is literally no run off on Camp corner and it is a very fast sweeping bend. I've been fairly lucky on track I think as I've seen some right lunatics on track at Combe in the past. You know the type that are driving a piece of sh*t car that they've bought for £500 and think they're a proper race driver because they're wearing a crash helmet driving on a track day. One guy in an Audi 80 was particularly bad as although he was a lot faster than me (I was in a Corsa Sport 1.4) on the straights he just didn't know how to handle the corners. He kept getting his braking zones & racing lines all messed up. I didn't want to slow him up so moved over to let him past just after Tower corner, ...but he out braked himself and went sideways into Bobbies across the grass. He was lucky not to take out two cars trying to make their way safely through Bobbies. Still nobody hurt and I had a great time despite him.
  11. Lovely view.
  12. ^^ That's weird as it's showing up on my laptop fine. Never mind I found a better one.
  13. ^^ Yep that's it. You can see that in my post can't you or am I missing something? Yours doesn't have the "watermark" though (A.L Photography). God I love the R35 GTR.
  14. So crazy seeing all these parts removed from your awesome Zed Adrian, ...actually not crazy, just sad.
  15. Looks great Matt, ...some quality parts and kudos for fitting them all yourself with help from Ian & Keith of course.
  16. ^^ That would be my guess too from looking at it & it's location.
  17. Are you after a standard clutch or upgrade? Sticking with the standard DMF (dual mass flywheel) or going for SMF (single mass flywheel) or lightweight? Either way there are plenty of traders on here who can supply you a clutch like Clark Motorsport (as post above ). Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...ark-motorsport/ Check out the traders section for more traders. Edit: Beaten to the post by CM.
  18. Personally Vlad I wouldn't run them that close to the calipers. If you can get the 6mm spacer just to give you that extra bit of room I'd say that was a good idea.
  19. I said to my Mrs: "Who does he think he is? Mr T or something?, I pity the fool"
  20. Good to see the lathe coming in useful for you already Chris.
  21. So the Zed has it's first battle scar then Snjur?! Could of at least said you did it drifting at 80mph sideways through a canyon or something cool like that.
  22. I've never had to do this but in case you want to try it to see if this fixes your problem here's the "window reset" guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/158-how-to-window-reset-procedure/ Also a guide here so you know how to take off the door card: http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/front_speakers/ Hope that helps and if it doesn't maybe bump this thread tomorrow/next week to see if anyone else has any ideas.
  23. ^^ What he said. Much better Ceejay.
×
×
  • Create New...