Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Horsham Developments would be my recommendation as they're almost on your doorstep and their work is first class. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/contact_us.php They have done most of the work on my Zed so happy to recommend them.
  2. Taking the seats out to hoover, ...now that's dedication. Great work Stu.
  3. I know Will (Whacky Will) is based in North London ~ you could always try a PM (private message) to see if he can help. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/18325-whackywill/
  4. Welcome aboard.
  5. Lot's of different colour Rays in this thread to give you some ideas: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90092-pic-heavyphotoshopped-pics-of-rays-in-different-colours-on-a-gunmetal-zed/ Although if I was you I'd probably be thinking of shadow chrome or a black shadow chrome. Shadow chrome: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71809-shadow-chromed-my-rays-first-pics/ Black chrome I believe.
  6. Hope this guy replies to Mikey as it will be interesting to see what he says.
  7. South London, Croydon according to his location. GLWTS badCOK.
  8. ^^ +1.
  9. ^^ Sounds like good news to me then Ian. Stick with it and I'm sure it'll all come good in the end.
  10. Great dyno result Snjur.
  11. More like "expensive".
  12. You will have to join the queue I'm afraid. You just need to get yours built first but I'd definitely consider going FI for yours one day if I was you especially after all the hard work you're putting into building it.
  13. Yep seen all those before Jetpilot and that Evo crash is nasty. For me one of the most infamous crashes has to be the Ferrrari F40 which crashed at Camp corner in the late 90's I believe it was. Link: I was there that day and I can tell you it was battered especially after the "small fire".
  14. Great watching everything come together.
  15. Oh I can imagine. I've been day dreaming of one of those on & off for ages but just too rich for my blood at the moment what with saving up for a decent house. One day though and I really hope you do get one as from what grahamc has told me about his it is an amazing car to own & drive.
  16. Going back to standard then Adrian I assume and selling the Zed.
  17. That's great snoged. One thing worth checking as I have heard of people getting this wrong before is to make sure the fans are going the right way. E.g. Drawing cold air through the radiator rather than the opposite. Hopefully yours is wired up correctly and this is the end to your overheating problems.
  18. That is so cool. I want to live your life Wait 'till you see the hot wife!
  19. Think the noise level at Combe now is 100db max @4500rpm from 1/2mtr, ...so the GTR must have been below that. I love Castle Combe too and they've made some fantastic improvements at the circuit within the last 10-15 years. It's fast now still but you should have driven it in the 1990's as there where no chicanes so it was crazy fast then Graham.
  20. Found this thread on the same topic that has some tips in it for you: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/14662-side-z-badges/ Hope that helps.
  21. Yep totally agree Stu ~ My interior takes only a minute or so to do as it's usually still fairly clean from the week before & so on. It's also much better now since I don't smoke cigarettes anymore as the ash would always cover the inside no matter how careful I was tapping it out of the window. Quitting has been good for my health but also the Zeds too it would seem.
  22. Quick guide for using a Nissan Dealer Service Centre A ~ Approach the Nissan Dealer service centre desk. B ~ Assume the position. C ~ Brace for penetration & your invoice.
  23. Think it's French, ...means "is good".
  24. Had a good read of that Graham, ...some good info there. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...