Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ No probs and as I said it look's great.
  2. Very nice Andy. Matches nicely with the car and it's other black bits. Fyi ~ I can see you blocked your number plate but it is clearly visible in the third picture.
  3. It's really not that much different. Plus it's cheaper to mod & maintain (for the most part) the DE.
  4. That's for 12 months.
  5. You could add the dyno results & the mods the car has to "the dyno results info" thread if you'd like. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23450-dyno-results-info-thread/page__st__120#entry1463445
  6. Yep totally agree. I'd rather watch Kim Jong-Un supported by Gaddafi's rotting corpse than bl**dy Dermot & Sue.
  7. £285 odd versus £500 I believe.
  8. Apparently it should be 80-85ft/lbs. Source: http://www.the370z.com/wheels-tires/74998-wheel-nut-torque-specs.html I'd do it to 85ft/lbs same as 350Z though if it was me.
  9. Low mileage pre owned engines in stock and good to go same/next day.
  10. That's the main thing though really. If it feels better to you and is now correctly mapped to suit the parts you've added then it's all good.
  11. Does look good. How tall are you though? Photo makes it look like you're 7 foot tall or something.
  12. Look's grand, ...you definitely should have a chauffeur though with that beast.
  13. Cool Veeg. If you get over 270Bhp just take that as a win.
  14. Very nice mate and at least if somebody asks you how much power you have you can give them an honest answer. Like the bumper tuck btw.
  15. Aren't they more focused on track/race use and need more time to heat up? Plus they're more expensive.... I think in a way you need to get passed this whole track/race/road focused thing (after all 60mph is the same on the road or track & so is repeated heavy braking). I find my DS2500 brake pads work perfectly fine under normal daily driving conditions and they do not need time to heat up before they work otherwise I'd crash everyday at the end of my road. Sure they will work a lot better once they get some heat into them but so do most other brake pads available. Also the same as Jack I have no squealing from my brakes either. If you think they're a little too expensive though then why not try the EBC Yellow stuff pads or the Hawks ones if you feel they're more like the price you want to spend.
  16. I like that seat. They are going to look great in the 350.
  17. That is very cool Chris.
  18. Happy Birthday both.
  19. Very sad reading that Chris and wish Layla all the best.
  20. ^^ Yeah that too.
  21. Spoil sport. Personally I'd give the DVLA a ring to see if they can help although could it be that somebody has it on retention but just not put it on a vehicle? Not sure if that would show up on sites or not then.
  22. Surprised nobody has commented on this. Wicked car.
  23. If it makes you feel any better yours is faster. Very nice.
  24. Cool Chris.
  25. GMballistic

    New spoiler

    Nice, ...looks great and makes for an aggressive looking rear end now.
×
×
  • Create New...