Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. When I had my Berks HFC's originally they made the EML come on which was switched off with the UpRev I had done. Same with De-Cats. You got lucky Mudman.
  2. This is what I thought as well. This is why Mark @Abbey Motorsport was going to make a trip up there at one point to do some UpRev mapping as none is available in Scotland. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85869-trip-to-scotland-to-carry-out-uprev-tuning/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86763-uprev-tuning-in-scotland/ What's "Dynatune" said they will do for you nissanjuke? AFAIK the only way to have the 350 remapped is either by having an UpRev on the standard ECU or getting a standalone ECU. Edit: links added.
  3. Tight to you might be loose to somebody else though. Always best to follow the manufacturers torque settings for things like this.
  4. £16!! Look's like a bargain to me.
  5. My advice from experience, ...take out the non return valve and throw it as far away from the Zed as possible. I would say most likely it is the problem Gazza and as I experienced even if you do get a new one it will still be rubbish. Best thing to do is completely remove the non return valve and replace it with a straight through piece of pipe. Like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Plastic-Hose-Pipe-Tube-Connector-Joiner-Connect-Silicone-Rubber-PVC-Join-/190892550954?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2c72152b2a I've done that (as have a few other members) and my washer jets are now properly powerful as they should be. The non return valve can be found if you look under the scuttle panel on the drivers side ~ you can get to it by taking off the brake/clutch servo cover panel in the engine bay. You will see the washer tube piping which is clipped onto the scuttle. Just gently pull it towards you and you should see a small plastic (black or white usually/see pictures below) inline part which is the non return valve. More info here that will be of interest: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88593-windscreen-washer-tubing/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94700-windscreen-washer-not-working/
  6. That's the one Chris, ...good find.
  7. I'd love to see either of them in the morning tbh.
  8. Some info in these thread's Danny: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/74597-competition-clutch-flywheel-fitted/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58337-dual-mass-flywheel-or-single/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77065-lightweight-fly-and-new-oem-clutch/ There is a video comparison that one of the members did between his old DMF and a new SMF but I can't find it unfortunately. It's on here somewhere though.
  9. That's a bad analogy for me, ...Kate Upton definitely. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fg30Lx72Cg
  10. Look's great Adam, ..not too OTT modded. Glad you're enjoying it.
  11. +1. I'd definitely be looking at a lightened flywheel. A little noisier but then for me the benefits outweigh that. Give Clark Motorsports a PM to see what they can do for you Danny ~ Ewen should at least be able to give you some good advice.
  12. Great stuff Ad ~ it's not all about numbers anyway. Just as long as you're happy with how it drives now.
  13. Firstly I am a boring f**ker when it comes to car body modifications, ...if it doesn't make it go faster then I usually don't bother so please take my comments with a pinch of salt as I'm not a hater Parello. Love the green wrap ~ big fan of green and it really suits the car imo especially with the black bits it has too. Alloys ~ fantastic looking wheels but too much stretch for me and not sure the blue works with everything else (like I said though maybe that's just me being boring ) Headlights ~ very cool mod & love that you can change the colour. Everything else ~ great. Very unique look to it though and you can tell it's all down to your personal tastes which has made the car look like it does so in my book that makes it's very cool.
  14. Fair enough point. You can't see either though when you're driving one.
  15. Can't really add anything useful but that sucks balls DT.
  16. The question is though for the cost of the flywheel plus the time it's taken you to get to the stage you're at do you really want to be doing that again say a few months later if the flywheel starts giving you trouble? Personally I'd replace the flywheel at the same time as the clutch as well as spigot bush & release bearing.
  17. No way, etype 2+2 hard top is horrid lol. I'm just not a fan of roadster's at all sorry. I know your oldman's one is gorgeous but if I had to or wanted to buy one it would be the coupe. Same for the Porsche as it would have to have the hard top or be the 356 variant for me.
  18. Yep basically what Rob said ~ I just thoroughly cleaned mine with carb cleaner then went more or less straight on with the painting.
  19. Both look great but imo both would be better if they where the coupe versions rather than the roadsters.
  20. Personally I'd replace all the spark plugs at the same time regardless of whether some look ok or not. It's not a massive outlay really imo (£50-£60) although I totally understand why you'd want to save a little if they've not long been changed.
  21. What can I say that hasn't been said Brad?! It sucks and it's not fair that it's happened to you or happens to anyone for that matter. Some people are just moronic tw*ts who frankly do not deserve to be alive or on this planet with decent people who respect others & their property. Had two cars damaged myself in the past due to drunken idiots so I know how annoying it is. Try not to dwell on it too much or let the ba**ards get you down mate.
  22. Welcome aboard Hapsy. All the professional traders are in here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Lot's to chose from who can supply you an OEM spec clutch & flywheel or if you prefer something a little better. For example: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/
  23. Welcome aboard.
  24. Good man. Just need someone to find out where they live & burn their house down now. Bl**dy scam artists.
×
×
  • Create New...