Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Both cars look spotless from here.
  2. I think it's probably best if Matt keeps his clothes on don't you? ha ha ha! I thought you were on your hols! I am so I'm spending it here. Got plenty to do this week ~ just got back from watching "Fast & Furious 7" this afternoon with the Mrs so that was better than working for starters.
  3. I think it's probably best if Matt keeps his clothes on don't you?
  4. Hope you got something nice for the MX5.
  5. Nope the series is about these guys putting a boosted Celica engine in a Mini, ...still interesting but not in the same way as Bikini clad women.
  6. Happy Birthday both.
  7. Like the pics, ...last one is the best.
  8. One of my old mates about 12 years ago had a yellow MR2 with the full Ferrari body kit. Tbf from a distance it did look like a Ferrari but just got shi**er & shi**er the closer it got to you (interior nothing like a Ferrari & neither was the engine or exhaust note). Look forward to seeing how you get on with yours though.
  9. Hhhmm, ...Ferrari kit?
  10. Ooohh that Lambo.
  11. The guys you want are in the "professional traders" section. If you send them a PM (private message) you could link them to this thread to show them what you're after (hover your cursor arrow over their names to see the send message icon to PM them). Not sure what you can do on the phone version of the website but any problems just say and I'll send Adrian a PM for you.
  12. ^^ Glad it's all sorted now.
  13. Tbh I don't see the point in putting winter tyres on our cars in this country at all with the only exception being some areas of Scotland which do see some serious weather conditions during winter. I'd go with the 19" alloys, ...the style of alloy really is just down to your own personal tastes though.
  14. Looks great so far Chris, ...can't wait to see it when it's finished.
  15. Didn't even bother watching the F1 with the BTCC on all afternoon. Let me guess, ....Hamilton won? Oh how exciting. *sarcasm*
  16. I'd try asking Adrian@Torqen or Chris@Tarmac Sportz. Both of them import parts from the US so maybe able to help. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/ http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/
  17. Yep it's a repost sorry Gareth. 350 Russ started a proper thread about "project Binky" some time ago. All the episodes are in here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79586-is-this-the-zed-shed-new-episode/ Really interesting project.
  18. You're welcome.
  19. You want steel nuts. Any of these should do it: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Muteki_Super_Tuner_Closed_Wheel_Nuts/350z-MutekiSTClosed.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Enkei_Chrome_Wheel_Nut_Set/350z-21123HT_.aspx http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95286-purple-nuts-we-now-have-some/ Just make sure you have the correct size for your car & taper. PM the traders for more info.
  20. 3 fuse boxes total. Drivers footwell. Where the battery is in the engine bay there are two fuse boxes (one in front of the battery & one off to the side nearest the scuttle panel).
  21. Congratulations and you look beautiful. All the best for the future.
  22. That is cool Sam. Good heads up.
  23. GMballistic

    Cats brace

    I've got one in the garage Adrian if you have no luck from Chris (Keyser). Send me a PM (private message ~ just hover your cursor over my user name) if you do want it and I'll find out how much it will be for postage.
  24. You could always take a decent picture of your car after all the works done & use the Stillen number plate surround as a picture frame. Would look good on a wall in the garage I'd bet. In fact, think I'll do that with mine.
×
×
  • Create New...