Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Bob. Lovely looking Zed.
  2. Banned for good from what I gather but I may be wrong. Some say he punched a Mod in the face after they served him cold meat after a hard days work. **Dramatization may not be the real reason.
  3. That's pretty good then especially for an off road vehicle where the tyres will be subjected to a lot more abuse than the normal road going vehicles. Good ol' Jeep.
  4. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Such a b**ger but as you say at least nobody was hurt & metal can be fixed.
  5. Very interesting to read.
  6. Do they ship to Canada though?
  7. Haha cheers Gareth. Didn't notice that That's cool. I did the same thing a few weeks ago when I first uploaded a video to Youtube, ....put it in "people & blogs" category for a video of my car. Doh.
  8. Great pictures and the Zeds looking great.
  9. Remember though Jay to periodically check the ECU codes as if you're driving around with the EML on constantly it could mask any other problems that might pop up otherwise. UpRev remap will sort it though you are right.
  10. That does look like great fun. I noticed on Youtube though that you've put it into the "comedy" category rather than "vehicles", ...think you're being hard on yourself, it wasn't that bad.
  11. Have you read Cals build thread at all Rav? He is doing some really interesting body mods to his 350 with the Charge speed rear bumper being one of them. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93390-cals-bianco-fuji-respray-p13-16/page__st__300
  12. Very sorry to see this has happened newkid. It's only a bit of metal though so just glad to read your Mrs and you are ok (bar the cuts/bruises).
  13. That's very cool. Any pictures or video though?
  14. You're the "tyre guru" not the "GLO". I shall quickly edit it though before I get another yellow card from ATTAK Z.
  15. ^^ Taking his time then Ricky. I find the best way to tackle something like this is firstly with a small wire brush on my trusty Dremel... Get's rid of the worst of the rust for you then with ease. Then it's just a case (as BBK stated) of going through various sand paper grades from rough (280/320) to fine (800/1000/1200) for a really smooth finish. Then wash, prime, final coat, done.
  16. Well that's a kick in the knackers. Any ideas which way to go?
  17. There are some Berks HFC's for sale on here, ....took me a few mins but I found them: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/96920-for-sale-berk-hfc-stillen-y-pipe/ Definitely worth a PM to see what price he's willing to accept I'd say.
  18. Guess they don't pay close enough attention to what some users are adding then.
  19. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Well that's a b**ch coldel. Have to say you haven't had much luck with cars lately getting damaged & such. Good luck with the fix.
  20. Well that's a bl**dy nuisance. Maybe try zmanalex for a good used condition standard Cat if that's the way you're going to go again.
  21. Good progress then. Like the new colour.
  22. Great mix of cars and that Alpine's pretty cool. Look forward to the video.
  23. True but if he goes to the garage hopefully he can get the car up on the ramps to investigate that knock while he's at it. Two birds & all that.
×
×
  • Create New...