Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I thought he wanted second dibs on Wink.
  2. Have fun with that Bobby.
  3. Looking good John. That Apexi switch look's made to measure. Great stuff.
  4. No problems and good luck with your Zed hunt.
  5. Try a PM (private message) ~ just hover your cursor over his name and you'll see the "send message" icon pop up. It will send him a message on here but also to his email so you might have more luck getting hold of him.
  6. No problem and yes I think you should be looking at getting it replaced if the rattle is inside. Could be a weld has broken & the baffling is loose inside hence causing the rattle. If it's from one of the traders on here then I can't see it being a problem getting it sorted.
  7. Religion ~ all and any including the likes of "Scientolgy" and other mumbo jumbo just like it. Not trying to upset or anger anyone but I just see it as ridiculous and the world would be a better place without it imo.
  8. Not too shabby for a 10 year old motor.
  9. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    That was a flash back for me then.
  10. This is the type of car owner that keeps Ed@Devine Detail in business.
  11. Welcome aboard Alex. Coolest looking Suzuki Swift I've seen that's for sure.
  12. From your two choices Spatt I'd have to go with the Jag XKR.
  13. Great stuff Dicky.
  14. I guess that's one upside then.
  15. Mine's a 350 but I do have the Invidia Gemini on mine with the same slip joints as yours. Never had an issue with mine. Either it's a tolerance issue from manufacturer or you just need to leave it a bit longer to coke up maybe. The rattle on the Y-pipe silencer is that inside or is it hitting/rubbing somewhere? Obviously the latter will just need some adjustment but if it's the former then you need to contact who you bought the exhaust system from to inform them you may have a problem (might have to return it for exchange).
  16. If you can get some clear coat (lacquer) on top of those button panels it will last much longer & hopefully not flake off again.
  17. I agree with you Chris. Much nicer imo having a twin system on any V-block engine car. The other part I don't get is why you'd want it so loud? I mean sure it sounds cool for the first day or so but then you can't use the car on any track days if it breaches the max decibels aloud limit & long trips driving the car must be unbearable.
  18. That is pretty awesome. Hope I reach that age, am still driving & making coherent sentences.
  19. Congrats and just the weather for a roadster at the moment.
  20. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    I've always had a thing for the GT4 but it's the older one I like best, ...the ST185 I think it was that Carlos Sainz put his name to. Look's a good clean car though Coldel so enjoy it.
  21. I need this jet washer as I'm sick to death of having to lend my current one out to family members who are too damn tight to go out & buy their own pressure washers. I bought mine for washing my car not pressure washing a flippin' patio or cleaning some poxy house bricks!! I mean who jet washes a house?! Who cares if their brick work has some moss on it I mean it's a house so just live in it, you don't have to clean it with my jet washer. Not funny I know just more of a rant ~ wouldn't mind so much but they don't even buy me snow foam to use on my car for my Birthdays.
  22. ^^ That's pretty good Dan.
×
×
  • Create New...