Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Very cool although I have no idea of any of the games you speak of. I play COD and mainly other shooting/driving based games.
  2. I can't see them coming off with that lot either.
  3. Congratulations Charlie & welcome aboard. Pretty sure you're going to love the Nismo.
  4. ^^ Another great Honda motor there.
  5. Like the FN2 Civic newkid. Came close to buying one of those once but it didn't feel like a big enough change from my EP3 so went for the Zed instead.
  6. Very cool and pretty well filmed too.
  7. Happy Birthday.
  8. I haven't fitted these obviously as I don't have a G35 but I cannot see any reason why you can't just use self tappers. Years ago I fitted some mudflaps on a previous car and used self tapping screws to do that which worked very well. All I'd say is make sure you drill a small pilot hole firstly for each screw once you're positive on it's location and use stainless steel self tapping screws with stainless steel washers as both will be exposed to a lot of water etc. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/No-6-3-5mm-SELF-TAPPING-A2-STAINLESS-STEEL-SCREWS-RECESS-SCREW-PAN-HEAD-POSI-/200950035589?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=500176602563&hash=item2ec98e3485
  9. Not for me but if you like them ZZZebady that's all that matters.
  10. Sorry to see that Stu but as they say sh*t happens. Just put a sticker over it and call it fixed just like the drift guys would.
  11. Looks great Chris and love the first picture.
  12. Had various Sparco products over the years. Always very pleased with their products.
  13. Have you spotted Alize's Zed? It's black, UK and in great shape from the looks of it with low mileage. It's a non-GT but does have some steering wheel controls so worth considering a look at least I'd say. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98247-black-06-350z-only-32k-3-owners-fnsh-v-original-rays-spare-oem-wheels-8000-ovno-price-reduced-to-7700-ovno/ Good luck with the Zed hunt.
  14. anybody apply this by hand on a Z? got some bird deposit marks on mine would like to remove I'd try this if I was you... You can get it at Halfords cheaply enough. If you want something a bit more in depth you could try the Megs 3 step program which I really like.
  15. Welcome aboard Dan. If you hover your cursor arrow over the members name it shows you info like their join date, active posts and when they were last active. RJF hasn't been active on here since early April this year fyi.
  16. What sort of idiot goes to buy a car without first checking to see if they can get/afford the insurance. woman who works on the desk opposite me That's a shame. Still can't be many Zeds with that lower mileage. I'd imagine you should get a decent price for it if you do decide to sell it providing you have a good service history & it's in good condition still. Good luck with it.
  17. God that must have been frustrating. What sort of idiot goes to buy a car without first checking to see if they can get/afford the insurance. Plonker.
  18. Happy Birthday both.
  19. I think it's a trick of the picture. Looks to me like it's a step, ...so the timber is actually stepped back from the hobs. Great work Keyser.
  20. Primer looks nice & smooth. Always worth taking your time & doing the prep work properly when painting.
  21. Imo no as they will fail the emissions check.
  22. Just found a UK supplier for the switch guards in case anyone wants to do that cool idea. Link: http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/toggle-switch-guard
  23. Thanks everyone Alize - It's because I rallied a Land Rover Discovery for a few years in the Scottish Rally Championship. Pushing a 2 ton non aerodynamic brick at high speed through the forest sure got the adrenaline going. Will try finding your motor Cheers Kev FYI Kev, ...it's here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98247-black-06-350z-only-32k-3-owners-fnsh-v-original-rays-spare-oem-wheels-8000-ovno-price-reduced-to-7700-ovno/
×
×
  • Create New...