Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. What a crazy night, ...Bob selling the ginger ninja, The Seasider Zedless & in an Impreza! Worlds going mad I tell you. Hope you enjoy your Impreza.
  2. Glwts Bob.
  3. I don't ride motorbikes and nor will I ever but I do find it hard to believe that people would be so stupid to let their loved ones ride like that. Maybe if she had read the Brittany Morrow story she wouldn't ride like that again. Link: http://rottenxxxronnie.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/extreme-roadrash-original-brittany.html Shame on her boyfriend/partner though for letting her get on the bike like that with him.
  4. Welcome aboard. Make the most of being able to put the top down while you can, ....soon as winter sets in you won't be doing that again for a good few months. Well not without gloves, hat & a scarf on anyway.
  5. Welcome aboard.
  6. Welcome aboard Tom. Enjoy the Zed.
  7. ^^ What he said, ...and welcome aboard.
  8. Very sad for everyone involved. RIP.
  9. Welcome aboard Jon.
  10. ^^ This but I found I didn't even need to remove the wheels to replace mine in reality. If you're doing the drivers side sidelight bulb then just turn the steering wheel to full lock to the left, ...when doing the passenger sidelight bulb then just turn the steering wheel to full lock to the right. I found that gave me more than enough room to reach my arm in behind the liner, remove the bulb holder/bulb & replace.
  11. Not quite from what I've heard but in saying that it's not far off a straight swap. Airbag plugs are different and there are some differences with regards to the seat rails & some lugs but it's all easily solved from what I've heard. Fluke would be able to tell you more as he fitted 370 seats/rails in his 350. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76309-fitting-370z-seats-into-a-350z/
  12. Wonder if there is even an engine in it with the way the weeds are coming through from under the bonnet.
  13. Welcome aboard.
  14. Honestly, ...only imo, ...but a total waste of money in the UK to fit any winter/snow tyres for the majority of the population with the only exception being some of the folk living in Scotland. If it gets really cold, icy or even snowy just use your common sense imo and adjust the way you drive the car. If it's really that bad just don't drive.
  15. But why does it matter? Surely as long as you enjoy your car who gives a flying f**k what some stranger or even someone you know thinks about it. Also there are plenty of people out there who honestly don't have a clue about how much one car costs compared to another, ...all these people know is that Ferrari means expensive, Ford means common, Citroen means French cheap cr*p, BMW means Rep mobile etc etc blah blah blah.
  16. No problem and good luck with your Zed hunt.
  17. Only just caught this thread now. So sorry to see your Zed like that Andy as I know it's been well loved & used as it should be. Really hope there is nothing too terminally wrong with it and in time it will be back & running up them hills again soon.
  18. If you hover your cursor arrow over his user name you will see some information pop up in a box. In there you can send him a PM which will also go to his email address so you might get a quicker/better response. Sorry to see you're selling up Zhorno but I did the same thing so totally get it. GLWTS.
  19. I'm pretty sure we all knew that would be the case. Glad to see the GTR getting treated to some loving.
  20. Probably my favourites by Sparco fitted in Crb's Zed: http://www.350z-uk.c...ears-new-seats/ Fluke fitted 370Z seats in his 350: http://www.350z-uk.c...ts-into-a-350z/ Plenty on google too if you search for "350z uk new seats" in images (like below ~ think they're in a G35): http://www.google.co...w&dpr=1#imgrc=_ Few more threads: http://www.350z-uk.c...-arrived-today/ http://www.350z-uk.c...lacement-seats/ Hope that helps.
  21. Nice little guide, ...hope it helps someone out.
  22. All I'll say is if you want quality then take a look at "Focal". Used to run a Focal set up (mids, tweeters,sub & some two-ways) in a JDM Impreza I used to own and it was the best audio set up I ever did on any of my cars. It was all powered by an "Infinity" amp which is another audio brand I highly rate.
×
×
  • Create New...