Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I'm on 13% so catching you up now. Just captured "Quiet", ...I must say it's been along time since I've found any animated character attractive (not since Cheetara) but she is very tasty. Apparently based on Stefanie Joosten.
  2. Very impressive all.
  3. You're welcome.
  4. Welcome aboard Grant. Few of us have gone the FI route in the past and some still currently so any questions just ask.
  5. Welcome aboard.
  6. Thanks Stu & Dave.
  7. Looks great Jay, ....needs more speakers though. Seriously good job though and love the colour.
  8. The CTR GT is definitely a good daily driver and it would definitely be fun on track but the FN2 is just not as good imo as it's predecessor, ...the EP3 as that was more of a a drivers car I'd say. You can do a lot to the FN2 though but realistically as with most n/a vehicles unless you shell out big bucks the Bhp gains are only ever going to be fairly minimal. Although 240-250 Bhp does seem "fairly" easily achievable with the usual exhaust/air/ECU mods. Also if you don't mind losing the rear seats etc then you can also make some good weight saving gains there for more performance. Have a look at CTRO when you get a chance: http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/index.php?sid=b32aaabcb79b5d522816b612dba5b368
  9. Wasn't bad Graham. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.
  10. I'll drink a beer for you don't worry.
  11. Maybe worth mentioning top the garage mechanic about the correct brake bleeding order to see if they followed it. "NSR-OSF-OSR-NSF (inner nipple first or both at the same time)." Post n#15 in this thread the guy has had the same issue as you Dicky: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/21148-bleeding-brakes/ Good luck getting it sorted.
  12. Ahhh that's not good news. Did you manage to get any of the parts you'd added removed? I've an FN2 (as you probably know) and although it is a good car with a great engine it's not a car I'm relishing tbh. Don't get me wrong as it does have its good points and despite what some people think I do quite like the looks of it, ...but it's just not a car that's really grabbing me. I mean I love cars & modding them but as soon as I owned this one I knew I was just going to keep it standard until I could get something a bit more special. Plenty of people though do mod these & track them but for me I just can't see it as being a worth while car to mod. As I think it was Jeremy Clarkson that once said; "if you want to make a car go faster, you'd better start with a fast one in the first place", ...and this one just doesn't feel that fast to me although maybe that's just because I'm comparing it to my old 430+Bhp Zed.
  13. Thanks Matt.
  14. I'll hold you to that. I play with a syndicate of 10 people in work each week (so 10 lines every Saturday), ....last year we won £35 each. Ooohhhh. Spent more than that on the tickets. Thanks Shezza. 36 Years young today.
  15. Cheers Andy. How I wish I had a nice rich relative that would do that, ...I think a Nismo 370Z would look great parked outside my new house.
  16. Open from 1:30pm onwards for a family party. Got the drinks in & pizzas ready so we'll see how long I can last. Should be good as it's an extra long weekend as I've booked Monday off too, just in case I need to recover from Sunday. Thanks for all the birthday wishes all.
  17. Thanks and yes that is a brilliant little touch, ...definitely one of the best games I've played in years.
  18. Thanks Veeg. Hope the number plate fiasco's all sorted for you now.
  19. Welcome aboard. Plenty of traders on here that can sort you out a clutch/flywheel package deal no doubt a lot cheaper than anywhere else, ...Clark Motorsport, Torqen, Tarmac Sportz, The Cougar Store just to name a few. All can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ I'd also consider whether or not you want to ditch the dual mass flywheel in order of a more performance orientated flywheel (lighter weight single mass). Just food for thought.
  20. I dunno I wouldn't complain if I had either. Personally though I did think the 458 sounded better.
  21. Ok quick question for the MGSV players as I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else... After playing the game late last night (11:50-2am) and finishing a mission I got an urgent call back to "mother base" once I got in my pick up helicopter. When I got back to mother base it sounded like gun fire at first (snake draws his sidearm) but then it was more obvious it was actually fireworks, ...then all of a sudden "Revolver Ocelot", "Kazhuhira Miller" and a few other characters appear carrying a birthday cake and singing happy birthday to snake. It's actually my birthday today so just wondering is this is a massive coincidence or feature of the game that happens when its your birthday date that is stored on your PSN profile. Actually made my night.
  22. ^^ Love it especially the pictures of my Mrs (ok I wish mine looked like that ). Thanks. Not exactly done a lot today, had no presents and only got one birthday card but party tomorrow with the family so looking forward to a get together.
  23. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    I like the new alloys Coldel. I'm not an alloy wheel snob so not bothered who's made them just as long as they're safe & look good which those are. I wouldn't put the stickers on but then you could always try it to see what you think & then remove them if you don't like them.
  24. Beautiful car.
  25. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...