-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
[quote name='Ekona' timestamp='1455824105' post='1588161'] [quote name='GMballistic' timestamp='1455823819' post='1588159'] Yellow stitching looks great. [/quote] I thought it was orange... [/quote] The ring around the top does look slightly orange to me but the stitching appears yellow. Maybe Alex can confirm if indeed my eyes are fooked. Edit: Yep it's orange so I'm blaming the flash as he said I could.
-
Yellow stitching looks great.
-
Sky Insurance are not "sponsors" on here anymore, ...last I heard they hadn't paid any trader fees this year/last AFAIK. Adrian Flux, Prestige, Livingstone Warman (brokers) and Chris Knott Insurance all have though so definitely worth looking at those for quotes. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
-
Yep Jez & Craig are great guys imo, ...they kept me well informed every step of the way when my Zed was up there too. They also sent me pictures too which tbh no other performance garage has ever done for me when I've had a car in with them so just shows what a decent garage Horsham Developments is.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
Insurance is so fickle though especially with locations (postcodes), job titles, local crime statistics etc etc all playing their part in how much your premium will be. I was paying about the same as you Andy (maybe a tad more) for my Supercharged (436BHP) Zed and I'm not as old. In fact I was 35 when I was paying mine. Time to do some ringing around Tom to find the best price. Good luck.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
I'd say yes it was worth the premium over a standard 370 (only imo though). Mods wise there is plenty to do and all is personal choice/taste. Some great 370Z builds in the "members builds" section here to get you thinking: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/188-member-build-projects/ Welcome aboard.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
Well sort of good news then Jon. With the deposit paid I'll take it as "sold" and lock the thread for now but send me a PM if you want it unlocked if the sale falls through. Good luck with your back problem and hope it gets better.
-
Happy Birthday.
-
[SOLD]FS: Genuine Fabulous USA Spoiler Last Chance Saloon
GMballistic replied to MrE004's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Approved but please confirm for potential buyers that the spoiler is in the same condition as when it was photographed. Thanks. -
Won't go into it but I've had two engine failures and both were on the JDM WRX I owned. Did have a cambelt go on a Corsa Sport before but hardly the same level of damage or hassle compared to when an engine dies.
-
Amazing pics.
-
Sorry to read this Ash. I've experienced oil pump failure which led to big end failure on my96 Impreza WRX that I used to own, ...also had a snapped conrod go through the block on the same WRX some 12K miles later after I'd spent a lot having it rebuilt but that's another story. When I had my problem with the WRX it wasn't far off standard guise at the time and therefore had no oil pressure gauge. It happened whilst I was driving along the M4 on the way back from Japfest one year. The car was running fine but then when I came to the toll booth to go over the bridge it just cut out at the booth, ...I restarted it and had to keep the revs up a little to keep it running but thought maybe it was a plug/spark issue at first. I kept driving home hoping nothing would go wrong but then I started to hear a knocking coming from the engine. Before I had a chance to pull over the car just made a loud clatter/knocking type noise and completely cut out. Coasted to the side of the road and called an RAC flatbed immediately as I knew it was something serious that there was no way I could fix by the side of the motorway. Not a nice experience especially not as at the time I'd only had the car a month or so.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
HELP BLEED SCREW STRIPPED THREAD OUT OF CALIPER
GMballistic replied to JwBye19's topic in 350Z General
[quote name='JwBye19' timestamp='1455645928' post='1587213'] All sort guys, Alex was a great help, cars now back on the road í ½í±í ¼í¿» [/quote] Great news ~ happy days. -
Nice alloys on your Zed. Welcome aboard.
-
You should be able to find some better armour then by using the video below. Try to max out the "Strong Back" perk mate as this will allow you to carry loads of weapons/junk etc but also allow you to "fast travel" even when you are carrying too much stuff. This is essential imo as it will allow you to pick up every piece of equipment/weapons/junk etc you find around the Commonwealth and from dead people you kill. Then you can fast travel to places like "Good Neighbour" & "Diamond City" allowing you to trade everything you don't need for caps/ammo & fusion cores or whatever you do need or take the loads of junk back to help you fortify your settlements. Another tip is that every time you complete a mission make sure you go to sleep on a bed/mattress first (an hour will do) before going back to Preston or whomever you have to report to as you will get slightly more XP if you're "well rested" when you complete the mission. I wish I could "gift" you some decent weapons like you could "gift" people cars in Gran Turismo 6 as I've loads of great weapons. On that note, try to max out your "Gun Nut" perk & "Science" perk as this will allow you to modify the weapons greatly. One of my favourites is my suppressed assault rifle ~ makes for a very effective, accurate rapid fire weapon imo.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
[quote name='james6583' timestamp='1455621284' post='1587071'] I was wondering if that would still be the case [b]if I wanted to use 255/35/19 front and 285/35/19 rear?[/b] [/quote] Pretty sure (not 100% though) that you may need to reduce the profile if you wanted to run that set up so that you don't cause "traction control" issues. Eg: a 30 profile tyre instead. You could give Mitz@the Cougar Store a PM as he was very helpful when I was choosing my tyre set up. Fyi ~ I went with 245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 ET20. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/ http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13
-
Cat D and it's still too expensive for me. I can afford the brake kit though, ...just, ...with p/xing my old car too.
-
Does anyone know this Zed? Looking at buying the engine...
GMballistic replied to ZedManTID's topic in 350Z General
[quote name='ZedManTID' timestamp='1455649004' post='1587236'] Mods please lock thread [/quote] Hope the engines a good one for you. Maybe post a thread on your progress with getting the Zed back on the road. Thread locked as requested. -
You too and look forward to some more pics when you can. Don't forget an engine bay shot for me please.
-
Zed looks really good and loving the cabin in the middle of nowhere. What a place to live.