Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Dally. Great looking Zed and not surprised that you're blown away coming from an FN2, ...I wasn't overly impressed with mine when I had it tbh although definitely one of the best 2 Ltr NA engines in any car ~ love VTEC.
  2. After my experience with my96 classic JDM Subaru Impreza WRX and my mates Impreza plus countless people I met/spoke to from Scoobynet some years ago I'd have to disagree with that completely. Exactly Dan. Stick to stock (ish) power levels, service correctly & I have heard they can be very reliable cars.
  3. Yeah well good luck with that Flex. It's not the 1920's anymore. If it all goes t**s up with the sort of missiles & WMD's of today you're going to need more than a corrugated pig pen covered with a few inches of soil on top.
  4. Reading the Youtube comments apparently the owner now has a big brake kit. If you listen it is definitely a boosted Zed, ...whether it's a single turbo or twin turbo is irrelevant imo as it will still be fairly quick either way especially compared to a standard Zed. I'm not one for doing much in the way of styling, bling etc to my cars as I prefer performance and handling mods although I do actually quite like parts of that Zed. I mean the colour is superb and I think the alloys go really well with the wide arches of the Rocket Bunny kit. Don't like the steering wheel, gear stick knob or ridiculous rear wing which wobbled around as he was driving but each to their own in that respect.
  5. Moved both your threads as they should have been in the "wanted" section. You might want to try two of our registered traders for these items fyi. Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ You can send them a PM (private message) to ask them for the parts. Good luck & welcome aboard.
  6. Another benefit of dipping over wrapping is that it is much harder wearing & less likely to get marked. Have a look at the thread below Luke from when I had my interior dipped. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86048-hydro-dipped-interior-parts-door-pulls-grab-handle/ It's a very popular option and lots of other members have also gone this route. Another benefit is the multitude of choices available, ...everything from carbon fibre to flames to chequered plate & more. Two Professional traders on here that will be able to tell you more & quote you for any work. Eve@AquaGraphix: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/227-aquagraphix/ Ricey@revolveautomotive: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/220-revolve-automotive-ltd/
  7. I would be sympathetic but I think it's the price you pay for having some of the best scenery & roads to drive on. Hopefully these "bumps" will bring this thread to the attention of someone who may be able to give you a paint code. Good luck.
  8. I don't think they make a scale for it do they? Shall we say the scale runs from 1-10 where 1 is Eric Bana (not very annoying imo), 5 is say Colin Firth and 10 is Chris Evans (super f**king annoying imo). I'd say that guy was an 8.5.
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. Paintwork looks good from here. Enjoy.
  11. If you're just after the same colour then why not just visit a wheel refurb specialist for a quote & I'm sure they'll be able to do a colour match.
  12. Let us know once you've got payment from marzman then G1en & we can lock this.
  13. Looks good in the sun but I definitely think that beading shot shows off the true beauty of that colour the best.
  14. S14 looks pretty nice. Welcome aboard & enjoy the Zed.
  15. Great weather for the roadster owners for sure, ...enjoy it while you can.
  16. Tbh they were fairly tame especially considering one of the comments was from Flex. Glad you got it sorted though ~ worst location and design for a dipstick of any vehicle ever I'm sure. Still tbf pretty much the only thing Nissan got wrong, ...that and the location of the heated seats & ESP on/off switches.
  17. Nope, I noticed the water at the bottom with the door shut when i got in to drive home.. I used to get that on my Zed when I parked at home on the drive, ....is it a sloped drive you're parking on by any chance? I always parked front end pointing downwards which is when the water was able to leak in slightly like this. If I parked with my cars front end pointing upwards then it wouldn't leak in but it wasn't easy to park that way so I used to put up with it as it was very minimal ingress.
  18. It won't fit your new car when you get it if that's what you're wondering.
  19. Thread moved to the appropriate area.
  20. @350Z paradise ~ thread moved. Please pay attention to posting in the correct areas & sub sections. Thanks
  21. Welcome aboard. Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/
  22. Welcome back Alex. Try having a look at the Zeds for sale to see if anything catches your eye: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/ Personally if I was after a 370 then I'd seriously consider this one if I was you... Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104599-370z-gt-edition-for-sale-price-drop/
  23. Very nice. ....Also not about the chubby.
  24. Like it Flex. You just need one of these now to go with it... "Lets off road!"
×
×
  • Create New...