Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Nice one Humps
  2. *mod edit* locked as now sold
  3. Now that is sad, eminently sensible but sad
  4. Oh dear lord
  5. It'll never be "clean" while that horrible little man is running the show.
  6. +1 was with them 3 months and left, they all seem to have a limited offering IMHO
  7. and R35 Lee
  8. Meow why would we do that
  9. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/21384-help-how-do-you-remove-the-rear-strut-cover/ for a new one :smile:
  10. http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ not a bad place to start though you'll more than likely find them cheaper on ebay
  11. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/50575-bike-rack-for-350-370/ There you go
  12. Nice one guys
  13. Try "EL-wire"
  14. Thank you Dips, best I get my pix in then
  15. Thats the style i'd be looking for, just at an affordable price for a tight scotsmans wallet That won't happen then
  16. I thought you said 24th was the deadline
  17. *mod edit* Locked as now apprently sold to the forum Magpie
  18. And jolly good they are too
  19. "and then he said hi, like a spider to a fly, jump straight ahead in my web"
  20. glrnet

    Hot cop cars

    I saw one of those F650's the other day. Fook me I thought my truck was big They seem to be pretty popular in certain areas round here. And all the Yanks drive them up this way towing their speed boats.... which also are massive "we're rednecks, we're rednecks, we don't know our ar*e from a hole in the ground....................."
  21. No difference over the OEM filter? I think that's what he meant
  22. Wait until you get in SMD's car!!!
  23. 24th Jim?
  24. Ahhhh I see what you're saying now. Yes copper grease does eventually dry...18-24 months I found. I still use it for bolts and stuff but I'd give ceratec a bash. It's £4 for a tube and it will last for years. It's pretty thick and supposedly resists heat better. That's worth remembering
×
×
  • Create New...