Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Only two more sleeps
  2. My gearbox could do with a polish!!
  3. The first one is irrelevant
  4. Just above your avatar For meets like this the best thing to do is copy and paste the list into a reply and add your name to it if you are going to attend.
  5. Would that be a Rolling Stones CD?
  6. What was the outcome of this
  7. If you are sure about the rotation arrows do not drive that anywhere other than your nearest tyre fitting place and do that carefully!!! Nexen's, as far as I know are budget tyres and I can't comment on their ability as I've never had them, maybe someone else on here has Also don't know enough about them to know if 6000 and 8000 are acceptable together, the golden rule is to have same make and type all round though.
  8. Not a good enough excuse SMD - You know where the ZedShed is!!!!!! A Larger box of krispy kreme doughnuts and good to go. Having seen your Amp some metal reinforcing may be required though And a trailer!!
  9. If you add our ages together ................ not as old as you If you take my age from his you get our combined mental age And that's all that matters, boys toys and a proper shed to play in, wish I lived nearer
  10. Nice one Peter
  11. Just as well, if you had you'd be having nightmares
  12. No, he means the other sparky
  13. Minor indiscretion it is
  14. Give it time lol They are all waiting for someone else to be the 1st one to fire the gun Is it a GT as I am looking for some leather door card inserts!!! Bad vulturing Pete
  15. I prefer to drive with it off or on..................................
  16. No one likes a smart arse
  17. it's good here innit?
  18. It's ok, he has an SMD friend
×
×
  • Create New...