Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Thanks Laura, I think
  2. You couldn't have been I was in the Zed
  3. Are you Old Bill?
  4. What! In the Van?
  5. We like a project on here!!
  6. I realise it'll probably make no difference at all, but if we don't try then we'll have no one but ourselves to blame when it gets even worse. DB Brilliant!! Now here's a thought, if only two people complained and it got banned does this mean that two letters of complaint about the complainers will get the advert reinstated......................No? I thought not
  7. Have you checked it's the right one
  8. +1, I can feel some meets coming on. Great write up and vids, excellent result too :yahoo:
  9. If it was faulty wouldn't it be "grinding" every gear, what makes you think it loses pressure?
  10. I know, if it had've been I'd have left you for dead
  11. Only if it's Nissan black
  12. But you won't be going as a nice American told you not to go........................will you
  13. Guys, you need to go to Calender, click on Abbey Dyno Day and add yourself to the list of attendee's, makes life a bit easier for Mark at Abbey
  14. What a complete and utter bummer!!!
  15. Dan from Dorset
  16. Southbound today at 1410, turned off at the A404 **** OKZ
  17. +1 to this. When I got my beemer, the seats had so many adjustments I just couldnt get them feeling "right". Every time i got in the car id adjust it and my back would still ache. After speaking to someone else, they suggested a more upright position, like Ekona mentions, and its helped no end. No more back ache. Ive had some back problems too over the last few years, in no way as serious as a slipped disc or damaged vertebra though so for what it's worth here's my advice. Probably more apt for Peter who had a sciatica problem, I've been told that it is absolutely critical in this type of case to ensure that your hips are not lower than your knees as this puts undue strain on the sciatic nerve, strangely this means that I have the seat far more upright than I used to ( a bit like Ekona) and guess what? No more back pain!!
  18. had a txt from Bob today saying that he only can only communicate telephonically now by txt as he is deaf!!! PMSL
  19. No you dont have to, as long at you have access to a high res copy, and you have permission to use it Not long now folks until the Polls start. Any more pic need to be Pm'ed to me by Sunday is it that time already!!!!
  20. Col who?
  21. BA11 SAK has to be in there somewhere?! I have always sat on the fence regarding private plates as near me there are some truely tragic examples - K15 SME, B10 WME, L12 KME jumping to mind - I am more leaning to getting one but I just can't find anything that takes my fancy or is obvious enough not to look stupid Surely you mean SAC?
  22. Oh that boy is going get spoilt rotten.
  23. If it's naff and you have to work out what it's supposed to mean then Well you did ask.......................
×
×
  • Create New...