Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. 9.00 - ersen.o(Ersen) 9.30 - Tinyflier (David). Still OEM. Give me a benchmark before exhaust and Uprev in 2013. 10.00 dErZ 10.30 Kamamakazii (Elliott) 11.00 - smudgedon (Jordan) 11.30 Robert Cox (ThriftyFifty) 12.00 Chris Brooklands Kent 12.30 Theres always been ethel (Don) 1.00 Andy James. Mark is fitting a new clutch on Friday so as it would be good to catch up with you guys iv just booked a hotel! 1.30: RobPhobos (will arrive in the morning though) 2.00 Pbomb 2.30 Arran 3.00 keep free 3.30 keep free 4.00 keep free *mod note* I've put Chris (dErZ) in Humpys slot at 10 as he gave his slot up for Ersen PM sent to dErZ
  2. Stop calling me stubby aerial mod!!
  3. Oi Oi sorry you can't make it Steve.
  4. I see it's quiet for Thanksgiving (USA stylee) already
  5. Done that!!
  6. Daves sig for the last month! I was diagnosed with Cancer in 1999 and can't praise enough the doctors and nurses who helped me through a very difficult time so please give what you can to Cancer support. I've joined Movember and Sons for the 30 days of Movember. As a wise man once said, "If you want to make a change, if you want to promote conversation, then grow, or support the growth, of a moustache". Please check out my Movember campaign at http://mobro.co/spursmaddave and see how I’m helping to change the face of men’s health. Thanks Just didn't read it
  7. Sponsor you where? Did I miss something
  8. I already do that Graham I have changed my mind, Hamilton still wins, Alonso 2nd and vettel starts the last lap 8th and gets pipped by a HRT with 100m to go to the finish line demoting him to 9th because of an ailing alternator! The blubbering on the radio would be music to my ears! PMSL, evil sod!!
  9. Obviously forgotten that you are seriously interested in Carbon Skinning, now let me see.........................................."I want" were the words I think you used
  10. :yahoo: Top job, Top Man, hopefully they don't go the same way as Total Nissan before it gets published
  11. I know what you mean Dave, if he wins just hit the mute button, I will be
  12. Black circles or Camskills for tyres
  13. That's really going to look the double dogs Adrian
  14. Have a good one Sarnie
  15. Think I prefer the original paint.................. B)
  16. L eeeek, this could get messy ook out
  17. Bob has obviously decided to do something for mrs buster and it's a shelf for shoes, small shoes I grant you but it was a nice thought............................
  18. Go Netti, :lol:
  19. Try this: http://www.nicoclub....FSM/350Z/coupe/ Pick your model year then the category you need. Contents within that category are listed at the top of each section. FYI 'glass and mirrors' are labled GWpdf. Wing mirror is the very last item, scroll to the bottom of the page. Excellent help
  20. I found that the voice dialling would not work unless you used your poshest English accent Oh that explains why Pete's wouldn't work don't you know?
  21. PM Mark I think Mark said we could use up the last slots if it got to it. Would be a bit harsh to dump Ersen out considering he was like 7th on the original list. Surely the people on the original list should get first dibs on the slots? Ersen.o you can have my slot mate I'm sure Abbey will sort something on the day guys
  22. Come on Andrew, get sorted mate
  23. What year, colour, service history, manual auto, coupe or roadster? You are in a pickle aren't you
×
×
  • Create New...