Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Zeditis is alive and well in SA, excellent
  2. It certainly won't be Doom & Gloom Oh, Come On, they certainly about to Not Fade Away Sway too clever for me
  3. Why is it though that DIY things on the car always happen in the winter? Is it just me or is life just out to get me ! I got half way through your first post and thought Victor Meldrew had signed up
  4. I think he's waiting on you bud
  5. It certainly won't be Doom & Gloom
  6. Time for beers I think chaps
  7. Going next Thursday and can't wait...................................
  8. My Alpine does
  9. Here you go Rich, this might help:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63105-tech-4-homes-home-audio-gadgets-etc/ SMD is quite heavily into his home audio too. I'm still struggling with my Dansette
  10. What year is your Zed? If it's an early one don't forget that this is first generation bluetooth kit so it won't be brilliant at best. It sounds like your microphone and/or noise cancelling circuitry is on the way out I'm afraid. I ditched mine and bought a new head unit with bluetooth built in and it's fine
  11. Thank you, from one of your biggest fans
  12. Can I withdraw my donation?
  13. I thought you used it when she kerbs your alloys
  14. I said I liked a challenge, don't want to take the pee
  15. Abbey are fairly civilised, they have a roof on the dyno room...................oh, and the other buildings too Haha I know I've been... inside joke My irony didn't come over then? My irony detection is off tonight I'm new to this. No problem
  16. I laughed more at the thought of Will trying to get in the boot, now if were to help him............... A few beers up in wales in may and i may give it a go I love a challenge
  17. Abbey are fairly civilised, they have a roof on the dyno room...................oh, and the other buildings too Haha I know I've been... inside joke My irony didn't come over then?
  18. I laughed more at the thought of Will trying to get in the boot, now if we were to help him...............
  19. Abbey are fairly civilised, they have a roof on the dyno room...................oh, and the other buildings too
  20. Love the classy dash mod for the air suspension control
×
×
  • Create New...