Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Who ate all the cakes
  2. Good job Adrian Agree with Dan regarding the rear lights though
  3. It was a thoroughly enjoyable day in good company
  4. There have been problems with roof closure on some roadsters, use the search facility, top right in the 370 section
  5. +1 It looks like you need to get to fuse block j/b located above the bcm (passenger footwell). Pay particular attention to fuses 1,6,18 and 21. But be very careful prodding around the BCM BCM Be Careful Mate Very droll
  6. Bargain time?
  7. Totally agree, it seems to me that blowing people up is a bit more invasive than that.
  8. Flash I love you but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth!!!
  9. http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=4703
  10. There's not a lot he doesn't know about these motors
  11. Have a look through the buying guide
  12. Here you go mate:- http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/site_flash/index6.html
  13. Sometimes I can exercise self control!!! G, Mark said roughly 7000 for a drive in drive out SC fitted. Thanks Chris..................I think
  14. Time to start looking at the service manual if Beavis's^^^^ idea doesn't work, it's in section BL for a 2004 car, body locking and security
  15. Sometimes I can exercise self control!!!
  16. Don't know the answers to your questions but really pleased you've got your Zed back, it could've been so much worse We know what you won't be driving through again!!
  17. That doesn't sound like the usual timing chain noise and lasts longer too. and ask him to take a look at your video.
  18. Why is it though that DIY things on the car always happen in the winter? Is it just me or is life just out to get me ! I got half way through your first post and thought Victor Meldrew had signed up Victor Meldrew ! Ha ha ............an mear novice young man ! Hey guys, he called me young man!!!! I like this chap
  19. Just got back, great turn out guys Nice to see some new faces and some older ones too Big thanks to Mark for organising this and for Vanessa keeping us all in tea and coffee, the sarnies were good too, Tony, I didn't have any cake but I have some way to go to match your weight loss, very impressive I'm sure Clown, Dips and Steve will post pictures later. Great figures Andy, car looks B) Peter. I will not FI, I will not Fi, I will not FI, I hate Zeditis.
  20. Top job Mark, see you tomorrow
×
×
  • Create New...