Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. And the label confirms it
  2. I went to the pet shop today and asked for a wasp. The shopkeeper replied 'We don't sell wasps.' I said 'Well there's one in the window.'
  3. Twas bound to happen
  4. Atheism is a non prophet organisation.
  5. I keep threatening to work out........................
  6. Nice story Rich, Happy Anni
  7. Never heard of that before but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along soon, if it's the same garage you could always ask for another new clutch
  8. Especially the rears, I think it had rear corner damage from memory They will look nice on a 350
  9. +1
  10. Makes sense. Oh and on profiles they all want someone tall. Doesn't give much hope to us vertically challenged men. Just say your Tall and carry a couple of phone books about with you Just tell them you've got a big personality, if they are that shallow they aren't worth the effort from my experiences
  11. +1 Is that why Azure's are not welcome at Croydon Valley Park
  12. I went to the doctor and asked him if had me anything for wind, he gave me a kite.
  13. Quite normal as the oil viscosity changes with temperature, thicker when colder, should revert to normal when normal running temp is reached though
  14. Two months is nothing mate
  15. Two blondes walked into a building. You'd have thought one would have seen it.
  16. I'm not that OCD
  17. Duncan, we do like a project on here. Happy hunting next year.
  18. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
  19. Well I probbaly will have if you enlighten my darkness
  20. Tell me more
  21. +1,met the good woman on line in 2006 and we got married nearly 2 years ago, never been happier. Some of the things DB and the OP said ring true with me and it's obviously not an age thing, I'm 58 so I was hardly going to go clubbing at that age and then you realise you aren't going to meet mrs right coming out of a lift or getting off a train etc. I recommend the internet, just chose a webiste/dating service carefully if you are serious about meeting someone compatible, it's a great and logical way to have more of a chance of meeting someone who is actually on your wavelength. Trust me, you'll meet some numpties too and probably have a good laugh about it on the way. Here endeth the ramblings of an "old fart" Go for it, you'll never know otherwise...............................
×
×
  • Create New...