Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. will do :lol: :blackeye: And me
  2. No mate.
  3. Oh, I get worse................
  4. Doctor doctor I feel like a pair of curtains, pull yourself together man
  5. glrnet

    R35 GTR Alloys

    i thought you'd spent all your dosh
  6. How can you flag this, when you posted this!!.... That's just Dave's way of saying he likes dogging
  7. I lost my job as a cricket commentator for saying “I don’t want to bore you with the details.”
  8. Locked as now sold
  9. glrnet

    Dealers...

    PM choptop, he's the SW reo, he will have some ideas for you.
  10. **Mod edit** deleted your mobile number, generally not a great idea on an open forum, put it back if you're relaxed with it though.
  11. He's already in secret negotioations over new parts Why am I not surprised
  12. 3 posts with no replies in 3 mins, confirmed Zeditis I fear Have a good drive
  13. I saw a baby ghost lying on the pavement the other day, on second thoughts it might have been a tissue.
  14. They look the double dogs doo dahs Rich, I'm sure SMD will be along soon
  15. Have a good one mate :band:
  16. backwards is good
  17. Nice looking Zed Went from 040a's to Falkens to Vreds, if the Michelins are as good as people say they'll be my next choice
  18. what kept you?
  19. I’m in therapy at the moment. I don’t need it, obviously, but I got all these psychiatrist gift vouchers for Christmas which my family clubbed together for. What I wanted was a crossbow.
×
×
  • Create New...