Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. PMSL :lol:
  2. Maybe it's time to unveil your alter ego Will
  3. Waits for SMD and Keyser
  4. One of my more moronic friends spoilt it and told us the ending, don't know whether to go now
  5. Are you going to share that info for us "local" chaps Dips
  6. Nice one buddy carry on talking garbage, most of us enjoy it
  7. glrnet

    OMG

    +1, don't think the driver was so fortunate
  8. Of course you can and I could take you for a spin in the Zed after Cheers all very happy @ Darren hope the weather holds mate - let us know. Didn`t get to drive it yesterday as it started raining just before I arrived, but it is a beautiful car, bright orange with orange roll cage, I`m hoping to have another chance one evening in the week if it`s dry Don't they trust you mate
  9. And how would you know
  10. Fast lane!!? Wasn't Paul then
  11. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
  12. If they make it illegal to wear the veil at work, bee keepers are going to be furious.
  13. Rich, I think that one is a bit too good for this thread
  14. If you want to drop by for a coffee you're more than welcome, the NEC is about 15-20 mins from me, in the right direction for heading home also (sort of). PM me if you want my details. Can anyone PM for your details honey or is it just restricted to Andy
  15. I phoned the spiritual leader of Tibet, he sent me a large goat with a long neck. It seems I phoned dial a lama.
  16. ^^Like Ewan, I think I'd be very wary
  17. That's me told then :surrender:Don't disagree it's not a good idea though
  18. I went to the doctors and said "I think I've broken my arm", "how did you do it" he asked, "ironing the curtains" I replied, "ironing the curtains!!!?" He exclaimed. "Yes, I fell off the ladder."
  19. It was cold today mate, I don't know the answer but is there a min temp advisory on any of the stuff you used, personally not heard anyone mention this before
  20. Not one of your better efforts
×
×
  • Create New...