Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. glrnet

    Your perfect 370z

    Haha guilty as charged Mind you Will can talk, how many exhausts has he had now Nearly as many as me Not possible!!
  2. glrnet

    Your perfect 370z

    He saw my 350 with the silver lip (gaffer tape as it was once called by one of our erstwhile REO's) and realised what a trendsetter I am
  3. Got mine from Rarerims, see my sig 19x8.5x10 ET20
  4. Funny, I feel exactly the same way. Never done anything like this before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Learnt so much about machining, injection moulding, laser cutting, argon cutters, cnc, aluminium construction, gaskets. I actually went into te factory of the anodisers as mentioned above, very interesting..... Oh and guess what..... They anodise the bolts for Pro-Bolts. This is to our advantage as I'll be following the same colour swatch for their bolts so that anybody who purchase Pro-bolts will have an exact match. CLASS!!! Ooooh I could crush a grape!! Nice one buddy, hope it all works out well for you
  5. You silver tongued devil
  6. Or if you don't feel inclined to do that for a new cluster and find a friendly local auto electrician to swap them out for you, it won't be anywhere near the the figure the stealership quoted you
  7. I've got broad shoulders I think Colin may have gone to the loo though
  8. Lighten up Dips, we're pulling your chain ..................................I've got my coat
  9. Hope they didn't get anything buddy Scroatz
  10. What do you think Colin, "I mentioned a few of the older members" Seems to me you're digging your own hole Dips Well we've got ageism and people staring at mens crotches in the toilets, someone has to be banned for something. Your opportunity to make your stand now Graham!! Bunch of 's
  11. What do you think Colin, "I mentioned a few of the older members" Seems to me you're digging your own hole Dips
  12. WTF!!? Want to make him your first ban Graham HARSH!! But fair
  13. WTF!!? Want to make him your first ban Graham Or at least first warning
  14. Spill the beans then
  15. Well it was late Dips
  16. , you don't need a battery to post pictures but this might help:- http://www.tayna.co.uk/batterygroups/392/545155-Car-Batteries-page1.html Please double check though as this link is old
  17. Totally What happened to the DD Are you talking about Ricey's DD (Double Denim) or Vik's DD
  18. glrnet

    Tapatalk

    Apparently so
  19. Only one icon for that statement :drunk: That's two
×
×
  • Create New...