Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. But we didn't know, honest!!!!!
  2. **EDIT** Well, I've bitten the bullet and bought 2 tickets in the pre sale on Monday this week for the 02 in November, it's a birthday present to myself I can't wait now
  3. We're all in this together!!
  4. glrnet

    Wanted - 350z

    Oh, and
  5. glrnet

    Wanted - 350z

    Try here if you haven't already http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  6. I expect you'll be slagging me off whatever time of day it is
  7. Good to see you back mate, haven't driven mine for over 4 weeks now
  8. I don't care what the exotic dancers wear
  9. Nice Morris Minor bonnet
  10. nice Zed, the other car's a bit sh*t though
  11. Thanks Ian, best carry on as normal mate cos that's what I'm going to do Now show us your Brembo's
  12. Can't do that Steve, I'd have to have a car as green as Keyser's
  13. Thanks Andy, not a chance, no way, haven't driven it for 4 weeks, can't wait to get back in it
  14. It's been a frantic weekend for one or two of the team this weekend which involved a lot of time and effort on their part for our benefit, I think it looks the dogs. :yahoo: especially in Azure Well done and thanks guys
  15. Thanks chaps and chapesses
  16. Where's SMD and photoshop when you really need him?
  17. I was going to start the same thread Mine was Cars by Gary Numan, im not quite as old as you That was very polite young David
  18. You bought Shirley, was she worth it
  19. Their advice worked for me
  20. I was replying on Hugh's recent thread regarding the Rolling Stones latest offering and it got me thinking about other people's first music purchase, I'll start, add yours and let's see how diverse we all are Rolling Stones - Little Red Rooster - 1964 - I was 10
  21. In my view...... they should have hung their boots up a while ago...... bit passed it now and it spoils their image... only my opinion. Tend to agree with you and I'm a big fan So am I mate..... and as a musician, I listened to all their stuff learning the drums etc...... but its just getting a bit dated now and hate to say it..... over done and played out. I understand where you are coming from but it's difficult for those of us (well me anyway) that have grown up with them to let it go, the first single, (that'll be 7inch vinyl to you) that I ever bought was Little Red Rooster in 1964, I was 10 and had saved my pocket money for weeks, still got it with the sleeve as well I agree that they may seem dated to you but as musicians they really are the dogs. I last saw them at the O2 in London in 2007 and they were amazing, we sat next to a family with their 15 year old daughter and she couldn't believe how good they were for " a bunch of old farts", this was how she described them before the concert. Rumour has it they will play the O2 again in November this year and I'm torn whether to go or not, I don't want the last time I see them to be a disappointment
×
×
  • Create New...