Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I don't get it why would putting it in here help [attachment=0]Diagonalley.jpg[/attachment] You'll cut yourself you will
  2. We've got that one, get your thinking cap on
  3. Good job Dan WInter is coming and you're not far away, feck this damned Zeditis
  4. Behave (Convoy)
  5. There's a Tesco though
  6. 21st Pleeeeeeeeease, do it
  7. All I said was put it in diagonally
  8. Ok, this is somewhat inspired by another forum member's mutual love of music and I know we've done similar things before but I got to thinking about a music playlist to drive by with a little difference. The title of the song or the song must contain some reference to anything car/road/driving etc related. Here are a few to be going on with, just add yours if you feel so inclined, mine will obviously be from bands that some of you youngsters will may not be aware of but that's all good, you just do the same, it's always good to broaden your musical horizons Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street Saxon - Wheels of Steel Bob Seger - Making Thunderbirds Led Zeppelin - Trampled Under Foot Deep Purple - Highway Star Steve Earle - Copperhead Road Marc Cohn - Silver Thunderbird Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Road Trippin' @SMD the theme from Zed Cars is not permitted
  9. Next couple of days aren't good by all accounts, they have to do it within the next month before it gets cancelled until next year **UPDATE** "Not knowing if the winds would continue or not, we made the decision to pull the plug," mission technical director Art Thompson said. Baumgartner's team said he has a second balloon and intends to try again. Thompson said the earliest the team could take another shot would be Thursday because of weather and the need for the crew - which worked all night Monday - to get some rest.
  10. Your the weirdo fitting a doggy stillen intake What Zorst have you got again Jay? Surely tempted to get an uprev once you fit the intakes trust you! I have a custom true dual zorst, which sounds the business but yeh an uprev is tempting but it's a long bloody drive The drive back will be fun though If you get it done at Abbey you're welcome to stay here mate Cheers bud, really appreciate it No probs, just let me know when
  11. I agree, that's why I had mine done Azure in powder coat
  12. Perhaps to see the potholes and speed bumps up ahead Or the people in the buildings......
  13. Thats the "pre" connect premium as far as I can recall Hey ho, at least I looked
  14. I don't have a 370 but I just read a manual on line for USA Nissan navigation and it mentions an SD card provided with the system that has "basic mapping" and "detailed mapping", could it be this? Or is it perhaps that building maps are only available on certain systems/vehicles Best I can offer I'm afraid
  15. Sounds painful Seriously, that was well worth the effort
  16. Nice, how long did they take you to do?
  17. I used to have a problem like that but I found I could make more space for the drivers door by going in very slightly diagonally, I found that turning diagonally after the mirrors were in was best and I put carpet on the left hand wall to protect the front wheel arch.
  18. Stew, you are far too posh One does try to mingle with the elite. Indubitably, one, has been successful
  19. Stew, you are far too posh
  20. It's in stock but "usually ships in 14 days"
  21. Looks right to me Good stuff, cheers mate! Gonna be a lot of wires behind that HU P.s. COYA!
  22. Hope you're right
×
×
  • Create New...