Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I've got a mobile number for him (hopefully it's current) and I've just sent him a text asking him to clear some PM's from his inbox
  2. Bloody hell that's a bargain, thanks Dave, maybe i won't be waiting until January!!
  3. Canon 550D, I think, haven't fully made my mind up yet and won't before January, mrs glrnet is going to Canada, and i know a very helpful forum chap in Vancouver
  4. Milltek with Berks HFC's, where are you buddy, I've got it in my head you're in Surrey? You're more than welcome to hear mine if you like
  5. Yep, worked for me when before my Brembo's went Azure Check out your local model shop.
  6. Surely that has to be an oxymoron!!?
  7. Take it easy mate
  8. Filled with Maple Syrup
  9. That has to be a calender picture Chris
  10. Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen - Hot Rod Lincoln
  11. +loads
  12. They did ask, we didn't pass it on as we didn't want him to come back
  13. I thought it was going to be important news like you'd finally bought a truck Congratulations eh? Will you be celebrating at a Tim Hortons?
  14. Note to self, only turn up here if car needs cleaning
  15. Can't beat that I'm afriad, I've been having sex with a married woman for only 19 months now................................... my gorgeous wife
  16. Oh, the old "oops, sorry I nearly spilt my drink on you" play.
  17. The HR was Announced in Oct 07, Spring 08 it became available IIRC
  18. Ooooo, tell, tell, you must, you must!!
  19. What do you call a man lying on straw? Haydn
  20. What do you call a Leper in a hot tub? Stew
  21. What do you call a man with a rabbit on his head? Warren
  22. What do you call a dog with no legs? It doesn't matter it won't come anyway.
  23. What do you call a man with a spade. Doug
×
×
  • Create New...