Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. How many doughnuts must he have bought them!!?
  2. :yahoo: Your car is going to look the dogs with those fitted Bobbly
  3. i think that how most cyclists and pedestrians get about in cambridge And London
  4. Off topic I know But we're still waiting for more pix of yours Tom
  5. Well I was goint to wait until Boxing Day to make a start but the big kid inside me go the better of me
  6. Thanks for buying lunch, I'll be there Most generous Matt, count me in, SMD likes scampi I can't afford to feed my self after this procedure let alone everyone else I'll buy your lunch Matt, you deserve it.
  7. I love this place Good job Steve. Craig,
  8. Thanks for buying lunch, I'll be there Most generous Matt, count me in, SMD likes scampi
  9. Hmmmmm, could've bought this instead of Lego
  10. Didn't know his surname was Harris?
  11. Ha, showing your age now, or am i for thinking that in the first place?
  12. Moved as requested, changed the title too Looks bloody gorgeous Steve I think young Matt may have a point though
  13. If memory serves correctly I think the Body Control Module (BCM) controls the indicators, not sure about the hazards but likely I guess. BCM's are known to fail unfortunately.
  14. That's more than generous Liam!! It won't be for him, trust me!! Bah Humbug!
  15. Same here, we will be making the trip South again this year, missed not doing it this year as we had to go and see Doogyrev in Canada Great write up Stu, pmsl at the smut remark. Have to agree with you about the motorway road surfaces in France, my Vreds are really quiet over there
  16. That's more than generous Liam!!
  17. Do you really want the route publicly known?
  18. Go Dan!!
  19. When is Wales this year? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91375-wales-2015-will-take-place-may-1516-17-2015/
  20. Safe journey Vik
  21. Good choice matey, which model? One of my customers use these for an Out of Hours Doctors Service, very reliable and I have to say very well put together.
  22. Absolutely stunning car Cal, top top job Can't wait to see Stage 3
  23. Strewth!!! How much?
×
×
  • Create New...