Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Is that a self portrait Graham?
  2. Steady!!! :scare:
  3. Oh, and you need to change your signature
  4. I thought I was going to like this but I was wrong. I LOVE it Looks Tom, can't wait to see that in the "flesh"
  5. glrnet

    370z DRL's

    Great job Kev where did you get them from?
  6. Knowing Wasso Industries, he's already thought of that
  7. glrnet

    test

    test Zed Hydraulics.pdf
  8. You haven't got time for this, get that V8 in Wasso's car so we can see if the ipad holder works properly
  9. Nice one benjy, it seems you were the only one with any human decency this morning, ******mas shopping was probably far more important to others :bang:
  10. Yes, we know but we like you ... But we like you too Hugh Oh Graham Steady now!!
  11. Yes, we know but we like you ... But we like you too Hugh
  12. Errr no no quite on the limiter - maybe with a bit of practice and some testosterone injections I'll get there - You need to get in this one with me - makes the Frogster look quite tame in comparison Mate, I accept your kind invite but if you are taking testosterone AND driving that then I'm taking Valium!!
  13. Well that wasn't on the limiter was it!!? Love it mate
  14. Nice hand towels
  15. Happy buff day H, you probably won't see this for a week though!
  16. Belated HB Neil
  17. Do you check it on a daily basis Will!? Lol Of course I do..and the Forum.... Streuth, this one's turning into the innuendo thread! Lol
  18. Do you check it on a daily basis Will!? Lol
  19. Well done Gar!
  20. Bless him
  21. Time to get on with some real policing I think
  22. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30319421
  23. It's not that you're not very good but you only know two speeds.........flat out and "you're too noisy"! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
×
×
  • Create New...