Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. That looks amazing, a blitz lip spoiler OR a BGW would finish that rear end off nicely
  2. Heat the vinyl, it will take off most of the glue with it if you do. When you take it off the paint will look all cloudy, but some decent bug and tar remover will get it off fairly easily as it's all just glue
  3. I'm sure that's copy and pasted from Huffington posts article Very good guess though!
  4. AliveBoy

    370Z Wrapped

    My biggest issue with this is that the spoiler hasn't been done too!
  5. What I actually saw on first read: STOP RUBBING GRUNDY!!! He can do that all he wants, I can't see it from here!
  6. You Grundy...!!! :scare: Just wait until Ace Cafe, I'll run around with Like stickers tagging cars We can go tagging together! Thanks mod gods
  7. Bernie will see this!
  8. STOP RUBBING IT IN GRUNDY!!!
  9. That would be BSW surely? Aaaand now we know why I'm working with numbers and not words
  10. Maybe we should re-name it to BSG? Big SEXY wing!
  11. Looks awesome dude, the wheels will really polish it off
  12. Love it - It's my conversation starter! Only just sprayed the handles And nah I haven't thought about that yet, Ordering Wheels next week to try and draw some attention away Seriously? Wheels too?! I agree, you need to balance it out, maybe a more aggressive front? Already got some new Front Arches lined up Please say you haven't ordered them already?! You're supposed to be broke My Rollie table and for making sandwiches Salad bar club Looks awesome dude, glad you like it
  13. Buster, you guys should get them screen printed for a few quid each shirt and then sell them to everyone you help for a bit of profit, advertising and money
  14. and chassis, and suspension etc etc, mechanically its the same car, just a different mix of body panels etc
  15. Just wait until tonight when the Zed is truly transformed BGW?!
  16. I always thought the event organisers would be happier with the quieter cars! Less locals to irritate etc, apparently not
  17. I've got some 3M VHB tape if you want a hand?
  18. Looks good! But I want to know 1) Why you needed a hammer and 2) If you needed a hammer, why not the biggest one available?!
  19. If you search 350z gymkhaha my car comes up about 14 rows down
  20. Sexy! which way round you have then end blades as you got them both ways there haha The one closest to the camera is right
  21. Screwfix do bales of 50 for £24 too
  22. feels worse than that, struggling to find the appropriate response without getting a warning point! Does your bum grab hold of the seat leather?
  23. AliveBoy

    Japspeed K1

    Thanks, art was always one of my weakest points It used to be, Flange which connects to the y pipe welded to a 3 inch straight (DEAD straight! No bends at all ) pipe to the back box. I cut the straight piece of stainless and had a round silencer welded in as it was WAY too loud.
  24. AliveBoy

    Japspeed K1

    I think Japspeeds issue is that quality control seems to be down a bit in the priority levels, I'd guess it's because the parts are made for bottom price in China. I know plenty of people who are perfectly happy with Japspeed bits, but other people who have had no end of issues with parts. It's like anything, you pay your money and you take your choice. If you're happy that you might need to make some adjustments to the exhaust when fitting it then great, crack on. If you want to get something 100% guaranteed to fit, then you need to spend a bit more to be certain.
  25. I think it would be for a few reasons. They try and act discreetly. If you noticed that numberplate parked up outside your neighbours house you'd know they've got a high court writ out against them, if you saw that van parked up outside your own house you might pretend not to be home in a hope that they will go away. Also, as they have the power to take peoples valuable possessions, they probably don't want the world to know they have a couple of grands worth of easily sellable stuff in the back just my 2p though
×
×
  • Create New...