Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Get a 5ltr engine and a supercharger?! And this: "Please describe the tone to me and what exhausts are known to give this tone. Thanks" As with every microphone changing the sound, every speaker will too, as will every persons ear interpreting the noise. The best option for you would be to go to a meet and listen to lots of different 350's and then ask the owners of the noise you like most how they've achieved it.
  2. I think tarmac might have some nismo spoilers, give him a PM Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. Would a steam cleaner not do it? A high pressure jet of steam would loosen anything and remove general road grime, but wouldn't damage the IC? Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  4. O a proper sensible and decent solution / suggestion - could have knocked me down with a feather I had no idea you had friends EDIT : Sorry I meant sensible friends More than welcome to take a 2nd look If you want to pop it round so we can play when we have more time happy to try mate Aye, drop me a PM when you have a bit more time free If you want to trial fit to mine you're more than welcome. I already have plenty of holes in my boot deck and no spoiler to get in the way Have you got a BGW? No I just wanted you to attach grundys to mine so I could leg it Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  5. off point slightly, but I thought Z ones were ceramic not platinum?
  6. a pellet of bone and undigestibles
  7. Yes, they're great and PM Tarmac
  8. If you mean this: Do what it says, it's just so that the rear wheels won't fit on the front of the car Most people remove it Oh and welcome by the way
  9. Welcome; Keith from Gloucester! I. Am Matt from Woking. I've been a 350z addict for 4 years now; with no sign of recovery. I hope you'll enjoy your meetings with us. Together, we will prevail!
  10. Almost had a car done in Nimbus grey, but from memory be very careful, i think its an Audi colour and they offered different variations, i got some rattle cans mixed up from a paint supplier with a few colour options and the nimbus grey one i got was very bluey/green, ive got the code somewhere if you want it yea its VAG colour VAG colour..... that could be awkward doing a colour match at B&Q Sent from the golf club... "So sir, if you put your wife onto the table with her legs open, we'll get the colour match under way" There was a picture of that colour on the previous page! She needs to see a doctor if it's fluro pink edit: or grey for that matter!
  11. Looks wiiiiide like that
  12. If you ask them enough they'll sell you a polestar one. At Goodwood last year on the moving motorshow day Volvo had the S40 polestar going up the hill, it was easily the best sounding car of the day, ferrari's etc included.
  13. We had 13 scouts in Woking district get their Queen Scout award this year, it's the highest number from any district at one time in the UK and 7 were from the unit I help at. As part of it they have to show improvement at a skill, so many take up new ones. One of the girls took up kayaking and is now in the junior team GB on track for the next olympics. It's amazing what they can do if pushed in the right way.
  14. I'm 100% not one of those types
  15. O a proper sensible and decent solution / suggestion - could have knocked me down with a feather I had no idea you had friends EDIT : Sorry I meant sensible friends More than welcome to take a 2nd look If you want to pop it round so we can play when we have more time happy to try mate Aye, drop me a PM when you have a bit more time free If you want to trial fit to mine you're more than welcome. I already have plenty of holes in my boot deck and no spoiler to get in the way
  16. There you are! You're the one who also calls there Zed Nemo Sorry for hijacking thread Actually, his is Zemo
  17. Almost had a car done in Nimbus grey, but from memory be very careful, i think its an Audi colour and they offered different variations, i got some rattle cans mixed up from a paint supplier with a few colour options and the nimbus grey one i got was very bluey/green, ive got the code somewhere if you want it yea its VAG colour VAG colour..... that could be awkward doing a colour match at B&Q Sent from the golf club... "So sir, if you put your wife onto the table with her legs open, we'll get the colour match under way"
  18. That's not a good thing, means its more common It's just because all of the "silver brigade" are still confused by the lack of the "unfinished" option
  19. Just put gunmetal into the lead
  20. slam it on its hoop now, then you'll be awesome!
  21. Now he's added new colours, might want to re-think as pink might not be your colour
  22. I wanted to go to Japan so much, just couldn't afford it
  23. It would be rude to not contribute 1) StevoD 2) Aliveboy, (Matt) Black and GUNMETAL 3)
×
×
  • Create New...