Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Welcome Martin, as above, think of something you'd like to have. As long as it's legal or not taken already you'll be allowed it
  2. I feel sorry for the car driver! Me too - he must have had a brown trouser moment and is lucky himself he didnt swerve out of the way and end up crashing. He did the right thing in the situation I feel... nothing! Swerve left and kill the biker, swerve right and kill the other ones coming round the corner. It could have ended horribly for all involved! I think they've all had their dose of luck for 2014
  3. I feel sorry for the car driver!
  4. I'm running a single exit jap can straight through with one box in the middle, it sounds nice...but loud! I'll dig out some pics later
  5. Felt so bad when you told me that you'd bought some But it sparked our beautiful relationship :cloud9: Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  6. Felt so bad when you told me that you'd bought some
  7. I've got a single exit and I love it Except for the burn marks/melting on my rear bumper
  8. group buy! Yes! oh and Dibs!
  9. Whoops! Sorry Nixy and Nemo (#1!)
  10. New barrel sprint added: 25th May 2014, Zandvoort Netherlands Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. So glad my mrs isn't on here, she's welsh and would shout at me in funny words I don't understand if she saw this
  12. Call centre placement is one reason, in a part of the world everyone moves away from, massive numbers of migrants moving to England from there, people who can barely speak the language.... WALES!
  13. Nismo V2
  14. thats classic, bit worrying really these people are given the right to provide insurance surely it must have gone to a car expect to look at the pictures to get there opinion on if its modified or not or do they just give it to someone who goes well my car has 1 exhaust so it must be modified, Suppose you could argue and say well actually it does have 1 exhaust jut it split to two tips? Or, is it a case of Mr mechanic says to them "here's a pic of his aftermarket exhaust you might not know about" jimmy clueless at the insurance issuer says, "great" rubbing his hands together not knowing anything about it and fires off the automated emails/calls reminders to yet more people who have no idea about the cars and the first time it rings bells is when they get you at the end of the phone to call them out. It's amazing how a bunch of clueless idiots will blindly follow eachother as they're "just doing what they're told" Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  15. i foresee alot of buthurt here I'm doing it too, so it's ok Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  16. standard GT wheels with spacers:
  17. Kewl kids get wheels that fit haha I'm cool! Just not cool enough to afford the £1200 for the wheels I want! I'm not cool, hence the spacers needed, it's the buying an iPhone equivalent of cool chasing
  18. Unfortunately, manufacturers put YEARS of research into all aspects of a car to bring them into line with one another and to make the car a cohesive unit. Exhausts are developed by trained technicians and MILLIONS are spent on getting each one just right, switching parts in and out all the way until the perfect combination is achieved. Your average aftermarket brands just can't do this, they'd have to charge so much they wouldn't sell any exhausts. The f-type actually has a switch for the exhaust to change it between loud and manageable. Without splashing out a couple of thousand on something like an invidia, borla or magnaflow, you're going to have to compromise somewhere down the line. You could get a slightly noisy exhaust and quieten it down with removable baffles, not have the exact sound you want or get used to some cabin drone. Or I suppose you could stump up the extra cash and pay someone to make the f-type exhaust fit the Z? However, that might well be a pointless exercise as there's so many intake/engine/manifold/exhaust variables which could affect it you'd just be chasing a pipe dream. The only real way to get that noise is to buy an F-Type I'm afraid
  19. another bump as I want some 25mm ones
  20. Dude, you have 7 unread emails And parello! Why haven't you told us about this
  21. Oh really?! The more the merrier! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  22. If you gently rub a finger nail across the scratch, does it catch on it? If it does, chances are that the scratch has gone the whole way through the paint and you'd need a smart repair to sort it out. A picture would be useful for some forum diagnosis
  23. Cheeky bit of "Outsiders" I spot there Car looks ace dude
×
×
  • Create New...