Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I do look forward to your posts (in here! ) will, I owe you a pint one day!
  2. Well then it's a no deal! (Mainly as I don't have 10k but still )
  3. We've been on various forums together for nearly 4 years... and now it ends Oh and GLWTS buddy, for anyone reading this, he's spared no expense on keeping the car in top condition
  4. Stu1986 had one which he did himself, PM him for some tips. I know his was a MASSIVE handful, but he definitely loved it.
  5. Not until over 25 I'm desperate to get a quote of both them and Sky
  6. Dang! Missed that bit
  7. In fairness, it's not just this forum that does it. Most forums have a certain post count before selling stuff rule, off the top of my head, Driftworks and Pistonheads do. At the end of the day though, rules are rules, and they are written in big red writing in the appropriate section.
  8. It's a conspiracy, diesel will actually make petrol cars faster! You just need to top up the blinker fluid more often as more will be used by the flux capacitor in converting the spinning of the rotary engine gaskets into the up and down motion of the pistons...
  9. click this, it's like search, but with google. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3A+350z-uk.com+tyres
  10. If you click into the ad, it actually states they're selling a pair! Personally I'd say that's quite cheeky! Apologies, saw a pic of 4, didnt read the description. I think that's what they count on! Not a fan of those selling tactics
  11. I got my 350 when I was 21 too, admiral and elephant are the cheapest options. Most people won't touch you until you're 25. Good luck
  12. If you click into the ad, it actually states they're selling a pair! Personally I'd say that's quite cheeky!
  13. Welcome!
  14. There's an E-type on here somewhere Edit: doh! too late
  15. Yeah, don't do what I did, my diffuser caught on a cats eye on the M1 when I was changing lane, ripped into two pieces and I lost one of them
  16. The plate looks good! I don't know if it's just the angle of the pic, but it looks like you have positive camber on the fronts Mark, might want to get it checked out.
  17. Really tempted to give 30mm front and 40mm rear a go, to see what happens
  18. DRILL?! Compound and a microfibre should be enough! It doesn't take much to sort it out, just some small tight circles by hand should be enough
  19. I prefer the touring wheels too I have 3 sets haha
  20. Hmm, ok, a few people have said about it being on the outside.. it just looks so insidey and you can't feel it on the outside :/ Maybe I'll try some random headlight restorer from halfrauds first.. need to go there tonight anyway. Cheers Because the headlights are plastic, the UV makes them go cloudy, it's the same as say a slide in the garden, the colour will fade, but it will feel the same. A gentle cutting compound will remove basically a tiny layer of the plastic, buffing the haze out. You want something very gentle so that you don't actually scratch the plastic. Some headlight restoring kits have lots of steps including sand paper of various grades. What you want is something like t-cut if you have it, t-cut is very harsh though, so I wouldn't really recommend that
  21. You'd be surprised, it's actually on the surface of the plastic, it's caused by the UV of the sun. A gentle cutting compound being rubbed on it with a microfibre will buff it out. Personally I use this every few months on it as it's very gentle: http://www.shiningmonkey.co.uk/shop/4579423065/Clean-Repair/6544546 Supposedly toothpaste also works, but I've not tried that myself
  22. That's lovely!
  23. Your surge in recent posts had not gone unnoticed so good to see the reason for the 100 up rather than the usual reason the team see for multiple posts to get over a 100 Ebized, I've just noticed how many posts you have! :notworthy: :notworthy:
×
×
  • Create New...