Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Probably a safety feature - So you don't have to keep looking at the headunit to see if it has done what you wanted it to do. Surely the whole thing is, if you press skip track you know if it's happened or not... if the track changes
  2. WOW! Just seen a 240 will be there! Mega excited now
  3. Family safe (Ish!) picture Do we need an intervention?!
  4. Do you wear diamonte underwear?! Saying that, I am wearing tigger boxers today
  5. says the man going through us photo bucket album Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk First thing I did was go back to make sure it wasn't BBK who posted it
  6. Maybe it's the pikey drifter in me talking... but that's at least an 8 to me
  7. When do we have to pay?
  8. 1. Geordie French (ZXClub.net) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket 2. Mr HollowPoint/Alex (ZXClub.net) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket - 1 Track Session 3. Mrs HollowPoint/Rose (ZXClub.net) - 1 Car (HOPEFULLY! otherwise am a passenger) - 1 Ticket 4. Andy James (350z UK) - 1 car - 2 tickets - 3 track sessions please 5. Grundy225 (350z UK) - 1 Car - 2 Tickets - 2 Track Times 6. Aliveboy (350z UK) - 1 Car - 2 Tickets - 1 times track with StevoD and Grundy.... 7. IbanezDan51 (ZClub) - 1 Car - 2 tickets - 1 track 8. A9H-RX (350z UK) - 1 car - 2 Tickets (will pass on with the car if it sells)car 9.Stevod (350zuk) 1 x car 2 tickets, 1 track session ( one with grundy )
  9. It's because the car is silver, it looks the same in B&W or Colour! I have the same issue
  10. So... Over the next 2 weeks, I'll be swapping out the standard VLSD for a fully locked diff. Is it worth my while uprating the diff bushings to solid ones at the same time? Or am I asking for trouble and will be snapping shafts constantly? Thanks for any help
  11. I just tend to hold mine... or put it on the car if I'm feeling really lazy
  12. Well that's boring
  13. Finding a head unit that looks good (i.e. not chav!) is the difficult part. It seems the aftermarket mainly caters to barry boys these days, so good luck in your search. I'm still on the stock radio as I couldn't find anything that offers all the nice features of an upgrade system while looking reasonably "original". Depends on whether you can stand flashing bright blue lights I guess Keep us posted with your progress - sorry I couldn't be more help, but I'd be interested to see what you choose Guess you haven't looked hard enough then. A lot of the main headunit manufacturers have an RGB colour chooser so that you can set the buttons to the same as the OEM buttons (or any other colour you wish). I'd personally say that's anything but "barry boys," maybe you've just been looking at the wrong end of the market, or just in Halfords or something . Try someone like Kenwood, a lot of the German manufacturers use them as an upgrade from OEM. Anything but Ripspeed and you are fine Maybe, JVC do some hidious headunits
  14. Finding a head unit that looks good (i.e. not chav!) is the difficult part. It seems the aftermarket mainly caters to barry boys these days, so good luck in your search. I'm still on the stock radio as I couldn't find anything that offers all the nice features of an upgrade system while looking reasonably "original". Depends on whether you can stand flashing bright blue lights I guess Keep us posted with your progress - sorry I couldn't be more help, but I'd be interested to see what you choose Guess you haven't looked hard enough then. A lot of the main headunit manufacturers have an RGB colour chooser so that you can set the buttons to the same as the OEM buttons (or any other colour you wish). I'd personally say that's anything but "barry boys," maybe you've just been looking at the wrong end of the market, or just in Halfords or something . Try someone like Kenwood, a lot of the German manufacturers use them as an upgrade from OEM.
  15. Date is wrong on your iphone Looks good though, shame no-one makes anything for my phone 13 :10 is the time.... :lol: Wait, how do you take a picture of the phone without your phone :surrender:
  16. Date is wrong on your iphone Looks good though, shame no-one makes anything for my phone
  17. Yep: Some bloke in the US converted his so he could get his dogs in the car...
  18. Voodoo13 extreme lock kit for the 350z
  19. @planet_dedman I normally use "#350z #Nissan #Z33 #FairladyZ and #Nismo"
  20. My mate Luke (member on here) was 19 when he got his first zed and paid £1800, not too bad really! I paid about the same when I got mine at 19
  21. Happy 1/2 year birthday
  22. That's going to be LOUD!!
  23. I think it was, who want's to brag about being young/old with a Z
  24. Too late for Ross to find any loop holes Maybe for next season
  25. I turned up an hour and 40 late and was INVITED in No room for the BGW on the back I heard It was tastefully eye catching though Just worried I couldn't drive through the arches as it's so high
×
×
  • Create New...