Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. AliveBoy

    Front Alloy

    If needs be, I can lend you one until you can find a permanent replacement. I'm in Woking, Surrey. I have a few, but I use them for drifting, so I wouldn't want to let go of it permanently. Also, try sending a PM to zmanalex
  2. 100% would recommend Horsham Developments for the mapping As above, theres a member on here called Wasso, who has improved on the motordyne one for a cheaper price
  3. Thanks Gareth but.running my Zed to you is at least £90 and then I cannot get 4 Rays in with tyres..! Great price Graham Will you can get two in the boot, one on the passenger seat and one in between the passenger seat and the cubby
  4. thats cool... but how did you find it?!
  5. I don't know, but some users say so many doubtful things it would be nice to have conformation
  6. Why? How many you got? Is that ok?
  7. Come on guys, enough with the jokes, serious comments only please..... Thought you were a cool street racer?! More like this!
  8. Come on guys, enough with the jokes, serious comments only please..... Thought you were a cool street racer?!
  9. Looks like Doc Brown needed an estate car Edit: From the rear as that's the only picture I can see
  10. Maybe he just liked the car?!
  11. for £30 I'd have sprayed it black with halfords satin rattle cans
  12. There always has to be someone who's "that guy" Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  13. This is mine Not quite the big country labs one, but big enough
  14. Cheers dude. I wanted to make one out of nylon but didn't have the right sized tap to match the shift thread. I drilled the wood a bit too small and let it cut it's own thread when screwing it on. Quite like having a but more leverage with the Zed's "agricultural box, so I've ordered a 70mm extension to go on as well. Should look pretty sweet. Should look good. Seen plenty of drifters with that sort of set up. Someone say drift?!
  15. What's Pete about? Never heard of it Matt
  16. I don't think the diff noise will be much of an issue, my car is a very noisy place to be
  17. I just don't want to do something which will call me a headache with snapped shafts etc, as Daryl says, stiff bush yes, snapped shaft... no!
  18. You can't drift trains Fool! Cool prezi!! My dad loves all that. Sorry.... What?
  19. That's cool! I don't know anything about trains, but I'd do that!
  20. I oh so nearly flew up to Glasgow to buy a GT4, but then *plumped* for my R33 The S2000 for me was too small inside and I just wasn't that bothered with having to rev to 6000rpm before anything happened. I only test drove a couple, maybe as an owner you can have more fun. The Zed definitely felt like there was more room and more presence. The Supra would be awesome, I would love one of those but nearly all are auto (so factor in the cost of a manual conversion) - having spent a bit of time on forums before getting my Skyline it seems people are going the way of buying un-thrashed NA Supras and fitting a turbo i.e. an NA-T. Seems like possibly a better route especially if you like building stuff. As for my current car, it is STUNNING, great power for my requirements (currently sat at 280 with a little fettle will easily be up to 330), dropped on BC racing coilovers and various strut bars in place makes it handle miles better. Four seats, decent boot and it has a glove box - and that turbo noise, oooooh so addictive, ticks all my boxes haha Have you removed your one of these? I've heard it improves the handling I'm joking btw, I know the 350z isn't exactly nimble
  21. Anyone who wants to know what a noisy cabin is, come for a passenger ride in mine any time you like
  22. Didn't expect that to crop up in here
  23. A friend of mine has one and he loves it, I had a passenger ride in it and they are very definitely fast! I'm a RWD fan though so not for me
  24. Thanks mate, I did go through some old threads before I posted, and the Falkens keep coming up, is the FK453 the best for my requirements? Ian Basically, the FK452's were the tyre of choice for most people on here as they were supposed to be amazing. Falken stopped making them and the FK453 is the replacement, some people seem to rate it more than others, but the general consensus is that it's not quite as good as the 452. I've not used the 453 personally, so I wouldn't like to comment, I'm sure someone with more experience of them than me will come along soon oh and ignore the linglong's, I was joking with them
  25. *Insert tyre argument here* *Insert unanimous verdict below* *vredestein ultrac sessanta *Michelin Pilot Supersports *Falken FK453 *Linglong Greenmax
×
×
  • Create New...