Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I hope instead of lock/deletion, it gets moved to the green room
  2. This thread is getting increasingly hard to read whilst at work!
  3. Pretty much, Date night killed the beard Poxy women! We need to work on your spelling.. it's epoxy women!
  4. Mines a 53 and it has them in the European configuration
  5. Holy CARP??????? Yep
  6. no it's not I don't own a Beemer: Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk Seriously hope you are her boyfriend, pretty creepy if not not yet but give me time Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk Says here you're married: https://www.facebook.com/scott.whitelaw1/about
  7. Little bit embarrassed to have commented on the thread at all now. A few members are making us all look like this:
  8. no it's not I don't own a Beemer: Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk Seriously hope you are her boyfriend, pretty creepy if not
  9. So is redlining a car the same as "Ragging the tits off it"?!
  10. Yep! You read that correctly! a whole 85% off genuine Raybons! Thanks to Google AdWords for letting me know
  11. You talking about this again?
  12. There's a big one which says somewhere Just don't use it on me please
  13. Nice English I'm excited to see this! If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know
  14. What speed does each gear top out at? And by what amount will changing to an automatic diff increase this speed?!
  15. I think this is very relative and useful information for the thread. Were people more or less helpful than in this one?!
  16. Well done Will, very natural choice for a Mod
  17. It's the same with Elephant and a few others, they're all EUI Group
  18. Beards'ville
  19. Life goal: Edit: Just realised that's a drawing! Holy carp thats impressive!
  20. I'm getting worried about the high levels of knowledge on cars displayed by non car type people - there was me feeling all superior as I descried how the phalange joint multiplier integrated with the thrust vectoring torsion drive, and enjoying the look of awe I was getting. Now I realise they were just looking at me thinking what is this p****k talking about I know more about cars than him. Now running off to learn some really obscure fact about cars so I can feel superior again - will need to cross reference that with the "things you didn't know" thread in case you have read that as well. Somewhat ironically when it came to the red colour, all the girls noticed it on the 'cluster' - I wonder if any wanted it changed out for blue or their favourite colour or the like though (prepares for backlash! ) So then we'd need a new thread... If they changed it to blue/pink/whatever would the name of this line change? If I was sat down the pub talking about green lining my car, people would think I was mental; or that I'd put some dodgy viper stripes on it.... Or your female counterpart talking about bouncing it off the pinkline, I'm sure a few ears would twitch.
  21. I'm getting worried about the high levels of knowledge on cars displayed by non car type people - there was me feeling all superior as I descried how the phalange joint multiplier integrated with the thrust vectoring torsion drive, and enjoying the look of awe I was getting. Now I realise they were just looking at me thinking what is this p****k talking about I know more about cars than him. Now running off to learn some really obscure fact about cars so I can feel superior again - will need to cross reference that with the "things you didn't know" thread in case you have read that as well. Somewhat ironically when it came to the red colour, all the girls noticed it on the 'cluster' - I wonder if any wanted it changed out for blue or their favourite colour or the like though (prepares for backlash! ) So then we'd need a new thread... If they changed it to blue/pink/whatever would the name of this line change? If I was sat down the pub talking about green lining my car, people would think I was mental; or that I'd put some dodgy viper stripes on it....
  22. Ring admiral for a quote. Get the numberplate of the car and give it an HPI check, that should tell you. If not, get the VIN number and ring nissan they'll be able to tell you for sure.
  23. Don't pass the buck - you are just as responsible No way Chris, I didnt participate in any ripping the OP. Me good boy. Blame Grundy! He PM'd me telling me to get involved He let me off my lead
  24. I decided to come and see why a welcome page was on so many pages so quickly. I was expecting daft questions and sarcy responses. This thread has both of those, just it's the people who normally give the sarcy responses who are asking the daft questions welcome none the less Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...