Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. It was supposed to rain all this weekend too, thankfully it didn't. Hopefully Japfest will prevail.
  2. congratulations! Thanks! I then had a 1.8 A4 whilst I looked for a Z
  3. I had the coupe 2.0 se, ragged the nuts off it! Put a piston through the side of the block
  4. Regardless, what excuses her from any blame for not looking ? I'm not saying she was 100% not at fault, they both were, but a bike travelling in between two rows of cars is quite hard to spot sometimes, especially when it's travelling 20mph faster than the traffic which surrounds it. You're getting caught up in the "I'm a biker therefore I know all about bikes and bikers never do anything wrong" train of thought. He should have been going slower, she should have looked better. It's that simple. No I'm not, yes they both were to blame, as soon as he filtered he should slowed and sat as high as he could but if she had looked it wouldn't of happened So you're not quoting everyone who says the biker is at fault? Looks like you're up there on the I'm a biker clubs high horse to me. As you say, if she had looked it MIGHT not have happened. Just like if HE had slowed down. Dedman out captain.
  5. Regardless, what excuses her from any blame for not looking ? I'm not saying she was 100% not at fault, they both were, but a bike travelling in between two rows of cars is quite hard to spot sometimes, especially when it's travelling 20mph faster than the traffic which surrounds it. You're getting caught up in the "I'm a biker therefore I know all about bikes and bikers never do anything wrong" train of thought. He should have been going slower, she should have looked better. It's that simple.
  6. Filtering up the middle at a far greater speed than the rest of the traffic? Motorbikes fault. Edit: Just got this from .gov: "Manoeuvring. You should be aware of what is behind and to the sides before manoeuvring. Look behind you; use mirrors if they are fitted. When in traffic queues look out for pedestrians crossing between vehicles and vehicles emerging from junctions or changing lanes. Position yourself so that drivers in front can see you in their mirrors. Additionally, when filtering in slow-moving traffic, take care and keep your speed low." Whilst it's not technically illegal what they did, he should have been going at a more reasonable speed compared to the rest of the traffic. What would have happened if someone changed lane? He'd be through their side window. What if a passenger got out of one of the cars? He'd essentially have the bike pulled from under him by it. I'm not saying he should have been going at 3mph asking for permission of each car to pass, but I would say he should be going a good deal slower than he was.
  7. Nope, I only know of one for sale, and it's here
  8. I think I'm going to beat you, what with all my clutch kicks etc, challenge has been set
  9. AliveBoy

    Wee Photoshoot

    Except the OEM has a naaaaaasty grille, chop that out and replace with mesh and you'll be sorted
  10. AliveBoy

    Wee Photoshoot

    Nismo V1 with the reflectors smoothed out. Looks ace
  11. Just for keeping it on topic ish, what's everyones buying process? I'd say an HPI check is fairly middle of the way I do things once I'm keen enough to buy it, but not so far in I've wasted time.
  12. Corrected Edit: Bradders, can you change the title to include "here be dragons" at the start, just as a warning to others
  13. I like these! http://m.tickld.com/x/25-signs-made-funnier-by-people-number-7-is-priceless
  14. Off topic you say Grundy? I've got a perfect starter - Would anyone be interested in a set of pristine 4 point SABELT Harnesses in Blue? Was on a drive earlier to work and thought....Ooo I have something I should sell. No.
  15. Yes it is! #freebump
  16. I'll be very sad if it doesn't end up being done on here!
  17. Watch out for that unreliable golf
  18. Sounds cool when they go past at full whirr though, sounds like something spaceagey I hate electric cars, they're dangerous and run people over doing just 3mph! All electric cars need a sound just like a rubbish truck thing, "this vehicle is reversing" or in the case of electric cars "this vehicle is MOVING!" Just download the noise of other cars, "today Matthew, I'm going to be......"
  19. Ha, small world this car community isn't it !! Good harmless fun these companies aren't they ? UKDM is just one guy, from his desk, spilling his mind onto FB, stickers and shirts. They're all nutters . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aotrW8zmL24 Hahaha
  20. You're mental oh and Hi I brought my one on eBay from Hong Kong - I didn't realise Tarmac sold these it took quite a long time to get delivered and it's slightly warped (see my build thread in soggy for pics). I complained about it and got most of my money refunded, so I've just gotta somehow bend it back into shape My advise would be buy one from Tarmac, I have the template so pop us a pm if you'd like me to send you it, it's quite a easy job! Sent from Tapatalk Thanks very much! I've got the template so I'm good for that! Is tarmac a website? No problemo! Tarmac is a trader on here but yeah, there is a website. Search the name on the forum and click the link in his soggy for the website Sent from Tapatalk You've got a thing about soggyness tarmacsportz.co.uk and he's a trader on here Lol damn you autocorrect! Sent from Tapatalk Don't worry soggy, we'll forget to call you that... one day!!
  21. You're mental oh and Hi I brought my one on eBay from Hong Kong - I didn't realise Tarmac sold these it took quite a long time to get delivered and it's slightly warped (see my build thread in soggy for pics). I complained about it and got most of my money refunded, so I've just gotta somehow bend it back into shape My advise would be buy one from Tarmac, I have the template so pop us a pm if you'd like me to send you it, it's quite a easy job! Sent from Tapatalk Thanks very much! I've got the template so I'm good for that! Is tarmac a website? No problemo! Tarmac is a trader on here but yeah, there is a website. Search the name on the forum and click the link in his soggy for the website Sent from Tapatalk You've got a thing about soggyness tarmacsportz.co.uk and he's a trader on here
  22. Go for broke, no offence will be taken by me not my carpet, not my wheel I'm at many a fueltopia thing But yep, you've got the convertible azure?
  23. Those guys are cool, my mate is well in with them as he has a similar scene company UKDM Hates You. UKDM are a good laugh, I don't know them personally though. The owner of SE is a friend of mine though, he's a nutcase, but a great guy
  24. I like them Standard bumper: Nismo V2 rep:
×
×
  • Create New...