Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. My car was hidden away a fair bit, it was at the back of the lower tier, around where the vans were being parked The drift sessions for the public were from 5.30-6 so a lot of people had left by then
  2. A small video
  3. Same strut as me haha love it
  4. Rubbish one session is enough int that right aliveboy I reckon I could do them in 3 laps....
  5. It would, but I've found lacquer dull's down the polished effect, not by much, but if you want a super shiny plenum, raw and bare is the best option. I like raw and bare Kinky!
  6. AliveBoy

    Nismo V2 bumper

    Just as an FYI, Knight Racer don't include VAT or shipping in their prices, expect the price to go up to around £250-60
  7. Just so you know Keyser, it's actually a nardi wheel, they did special Driftworks ones so it's a top quality one
  8. Thanks, hopefully today I'll hear back when it's having its pretty vinyl jacket applied which should make it look better Grundy just loves big wings in general, I think he needs help before he starts using them as desk toppers
  9. Is your window going all the way up when you shut the door? Mine has a small gap of about 1mm, which lets a bit damp in, if I put my hands on the glass it pushes up and seals properly. It's after the window drop happens, so it doesn't quite go all the way back up.
  10. When the carcass came off the tyre it took my side skirt off and put huge marks on the arch boooo!
  11. After a brief drift session, I know it looks skinny, but that tyre is a 245 :O
  12. Unless he got it for free?!
  13. Yeah, what you said! I've got an exedy organic clutch with the superfly flywheel, it's good, puts up with a LOT of abuse
  14. Lol, bad wording by me sorry , they'll only deliver to the UK if you do finance. If you buy it outright they'll deliver worldwide
  15. If you're tight for money, get this: http://www.driftwork...y-flywheel.html on 0% finance, I've got one and it's truly awesome, a bit noisy at idle, otherwise great Do i have to wait for overseas delivery? Driftworks are based in Birmingham, they'll only deliver to the UK if you do finance though. You'll get a free moam sweetie bar too
  16. Just tape your iphone to the front bumper and press record, job = jobbed!
  17. If you're tight for money, get this: http://www.driftworks.com/driftworks-superfly-350z-vq35de-lightweight-chromoly-flywheel.html on 0% finance, I've got one and it's truly awesome, a bit noisy at idle, otherwise great
  18. Cancel. Your. Track. Time. NOW!!!!
  19. 2 hours or so to get in, hour and a half or so to get out. Then some clever d!ck decided to close the access to the A2 as there was too much congestion being caused by the show. Luckily I had a call from someone who left before me so I could avoid it, but I'm sure the residents of Wooton weren't too happy when everyone went through to get to the M20!
  20. I wouldn't say it's cheap crap, I've had hardrace rear camber arms on my Z for well over a year now and they look pretty much like new still, still adjustable and haven't had any issues at all. Bearing in mind you can't get SPL stuff in the UK it's not really a comparison. Oh and before anyone points at vivid racing saying they are in the UK, they aren't they just display prices in GBP and then ship to the UK from the US, so you still have to pay import taxes etc etc. I also wouldn't say that it's a $30,000 car, it's a £6,000 car, which is very different. I just purchased some SPL rear camber arms from Clark Motorsport so I hope that you can get them in the UK or I've just been done. Edit: or is it just another trading name for Eibach? I stand corrected no idea about the trading names of all these companies. I haven't gone true coilover rear, so it's irrelevant to me, just thought I'd share when I saw it
  21. great price, just too far for me to come Thanks anyway though
  22. I wouldn't say it's cheap crap, I've had hardrace rear camber arms on my Z for well over a year now and they look pretty much like new still, still adjustable and haven't had any issues at all. Bearing in mind you can't get SPL stuff in the UK it's not really a comparison. Oh and before anyone points at vivid racing saying they are in the UK, they aren't they just display prices in GBP and then ship to the UK from the US, so you still have to pay import taxes etc etc. I also wouldn't say that it's a $30,000 car, it's a £6,000 car, which is very different.
  23. Was it the white one with the rear rad set-up you saw drifting? The show was ok this year, felt the organisation was a bit poor and the fact that the queues to get both in and out were so huge was irritating, par for the course, but no less irritating
  24. Honeymoon? Maybe I'll just organise a car meet at the wedding reception instead
×
×
  • Create New...