Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Honestly not sure, free bump in hope someone in the know sees Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  2. Love it dude
  3. What's wrong with Adrian Fux? Just taken out a policy with them on my second car.... Low mileage policy too :scare: Had to sign a document to provide the mileage, no pictures though, my limit is 1500 a year.
  4. To be honest, everyone I know with either of these has been very happy with them, so I doubt anyone has run both brands. I run the BC Racing BR Series and absolutely love them
  5. Bossdog are using 3M. Sorry Snowflake, back to your thread
  6. AliveBoy

    Facelift

    Brand new from Nissan, the facelifts are actually cheaper than the DE ones. Zmanalex may have some used headlights. NS HR headlight, brand new from Nissan with 1 yr warranty http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-Headlamp-Headlight-Right-O-S-Offside-Driver-Side-26010CF50D-/291143063202?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2008%7CCar+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item43c97a96a2 OS DE headlight brand new from Nissan with 1 yr warranty http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-Headlamp-Headlight-Left-N-S-Nearside-Passenger-Side-26060CD71B-/300895806503?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2004%7CCar+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item460ec9a427
  7. At Bossdog at the moment Dropped it off on Saturday, collecting this Friday just thought that the the colours on the two cars most likely wont match If I give you the make and colour code of what bossdog use it should be fine
  8. At Bossdog at the moment Dropped it off on Saturday, collecting this Friday
  9. Only bellends do that :stir: :boxing: :scare: :D
  10. http://crackaddict.c...samco.howto.htm Bottom of the page 'This document is the property of 350ZMotoring.com and can not be republished without the express written permission of the owners of 350ZMotoring.com' * 100 The other bottom of the page
  11. In fairness, if it's a genuine Nismo decal kit, at least something on the car is genuine nismo Do it Snowflake, it's a nice kit
  12. http://crackaddict.com/~flynn/howtos/samco.howto/samco.howto.htm Bottom of the page
  13. 3M VHB tape is the best, not cheap though
  14. But still just paint, I'd get real carbon instead, much better/nicer/exclusive than squared paint or vinyl.
  15. Find someone who makes their own carbon parts, email them about the cost for buying 10 custom rear view mirrors in one go as a group buy; then post up on here and find 9 really enthusiastic people to buy with you. Then you get real carbon not the dipped rubbish Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  16. Because of the 25mm spacer. And because there isn't massive stretch on them. Buuuuuut even if I did stretch the tyres to say 215/205, The fronts stick out further than the rear and look daft. So I'd then need to space the rears I've got some 40mm spacers sat doing nothing we can play with
  17. Where abouts in surrey? Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  18. Why are your tears goo?!
  19. 25mm spacers and then.... Which is this... Oh so sexy!!
  20. Snowflake, the top strut trim on the left side, want my spare so you can lose the random hole?
  21. Love the nismo kit and alloys, arch extensions, headlights, the bonnet and the hr engine, I'd take those bits, but keep the rest of mine
  22. Do you mean this bit?? I found after a few goes I didn't struggle anymore Engine bay looks great though, really like it
  23. Personally I love a single exit Rear strut looks like you did a good job, keep it up
  24. Its never quiet in Canada . . . never a dull moment
×
×
  • Create New...