Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Hopefully the mods don't mind me posting this, If you're on facebook, and follow this link, put a comment and a like on the relevant status you could be in with a chance of winning two prizes, one of which is a hoodie. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Z-Labs/178108655718812
  2. I'd go with Horsham Developments every time, Jez is a master of his craft and is dedicated to getting the best for both you and your car, and not anything else.
  3. Pretty amazing! I can't draw for toffee! Nice work
  4. I already own 22 wheels, I'm broke too so sorry
  5. Photo spamming again Saw this picture last night and love it!
  6. Good luck selling the wheels Where did you get these from? They remind me of a Lonsdale product Haha, they were chucked in the deal when I picked up this kit. Your Cosmis wheels don't fit, do they? Well these do! Stand out from the crowd with these ultraheavy bad boys. To be fair if someone wants to make me an offer on the wheels (a certain bunch of drifters, maybe??) I'm sure I won't turn them down if it's reasonable. You're third in the queue I think mate In a different colour I'd quite like them I think, however having blown my clutch sky high this weekend and getting the car home afterwards, I'm beyond broke
  7. Just as an FYI dude, the front bumper lip and canards are carbon skinned not vinyl wrapped, so a single layer of real carbon over the fibreglass GLWTS
  8. So yes, you sir, are a bad boy and a good lad all at the same time . Sounds kinky Lovely spoiler though!
  9. Good luck finding that 45 mile straight, plus the time to get up to 180mph and the time to slow down Oh yeah, and when you get home, they'll be there waiting if you do it in your own car
  10. Hehe, strategic bidding to make it 66.60
  11. DIBS! PM Me some pictures please He's selling the car not the arches
  12. Cheers for confirming both I think I remember seeing that the coupe has holes beneath the Nissan badge but the drop top doesn't, I'm not sure which you have JoshC
  13. Most certainly not!
  14. Generous offer there!
  15. You're not trying hard enough I love most things about the 350's however I hate the cost of replacement parts, higher quality parts for other vehicles are cheaper than nearly standard Z parts
  16. Or get long harness's and wrap them round the strut bar without any plastic on it.
  17. Might be interested, lost both my rear spats when I took the scenic route on a corner on track in Holland
  18. Whoops, got confused between Billingham and Billing, which is about an hour and a half away. Scratch that one
  19. Knightracer don't include VAT on their website, or delivery, so expect the price to increase by at least 20% + £10-£15. Their fibreglass stuff has been described as a touch hit or miss before in terms of how easy it is to fit.
  20. Thanks guys, appreciate the help, even wasso's GT Driver, yep, I was there for Japfest NL
  21. At the weekend I went drifting in Holland, awesome fun! At the weekend I blew my clutch up... not so much fun! Can anyone internet diagnose with me and help me work out what could potentially be broken? I was accelerating, went to change gear and nothing happened, as in, put the gear stick into 4th let the clutch out, put my foot on the accelerator and the revs went up and nothing else happened. I can start the car "in gear" without the clutch in and it doesn't lurch forwards, it just STINKS of clutch. Still got plenty of clutch fluid too so it's not a loss of that. All of the shafts are intact and the diff feels fine, so I'd guess it's either the gearbox or the clutch, pretty sure it's the clutch though, just depends on what else I've ruined. Can anyone help? I know I haven't provided a lot of info, but it's all I have Before she died shot below to try and feel a bit better about it
  22. Bossdog in Dorking, Surrey. They did my car last week and were amazing, can't recommend them enough!
  23. Unless you want to do burnouts it doesn't cause an issue
  24. Sorry didn't upload them before, I completely forgot haha
×
×
  • Create New...