Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Yes. K1= probably the loudest exhaust for a zed, barring no exhaust at all. add decats, even louder still! Ask Bennett if he still has any hearing left - I think hes running the setup you describe and i'm pretty sure small children's heads explode when he drives past. See I drive mine daily with bungs out and it really doesn't bother me, although I may have already gone deaf from it lol. But I wanna know just how much louder it will be with decats whether I can live with it or not! It will be stupid loud, I did effectively this, just with a single exit and it drove me insane. I really wouldn't recommend it.
  2. Good price for a genuine GReddy item, I'd snap this up if I hadn't already done an oil change this month GLWTS
  3. Awaits future 'Car of the month' entries featuring strategically placed females. Or the one with only female owners... record votes, might crash the servers
  4. Loved it Think I brought Karma on my self with Stevo's build thread. Title now changed to a more suitable title Glad I don't have a build thread
  5. Who is she?! :surrender: Marry her!
  6. Stop bringing this topic up! I keep crapping myself!
  7. Good point, Grundy get the wheels on and I will do you a deal on a lip ETA is Friday So far they've gone from Florida, to Miami and are now in Cincinnati AND ON THEIR WAY TO MEEEE!!!! Mauhahahaha!
  8. Will that rear strut be strong enough to attach the eye bolts for a harness? Couldn't tell u mate, sorry.... No probs mate. Just trying to find somewhere to attach harnesses with out a roll cage lol I was told yes, but I just got long harnesses and wrapped round the bar with no plastic on it. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  9. It has to be Emily Blunt, she nearly played black widow too! She is taaaaastey!
  10. I noticed Stevo has used a pic of his own car in there! Loooooking gooood Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. :lol: "I need pics of this stuff as I have none" "Do you have pics of it?" :lol:
  12. Make sure you use cast vinyl, if you don't it will start to look bad after a few weeks when it tries to return to it's original shape.
  13. Oh whoops, those pics didn't load first time round. Don't forget dude, you see your car every day, you see the imperfections, dings etc. Those pictures are a snapshot of half a second, probably air brushed too, those cars will be covered in dings, you just don't live with them so you don't notice. It's like saying you'd love to marry Scarlett Johansen ( ) Yeah, she's gorgeous, but if you lived with her day in day out, I can promise that her sh!t does stink, and she's high maintenance. You just don't see that when she's on your computer screen
  14. I think you want too much from the car tbh dude, you go to a show (or talk to parello!), see all the stance cars and think, I want some of that. Then you see some drifting and go, yep that's me! The problem is, these two are polar opposites of each other. What's the possibility of two cars? Drift the Z as you've already put a lot of effort into that, then stance the hell out of something else?
  15. Fixed that for you
  16. In Guernsey the tax is included in the price of fuel, so the more you drive the more tax you pay. The crazy thing is, even including this extra fee, and that they have to import the fuel, it's cheaper than on the mainland!
  17. I've got an exedy organic clutch and a lightened flywheel and they're holding up great. If you hit stuff, you'll get bodywork damage. If you stop when you hear the tyres starting to go you shouldn't have too many issues. The worst damage I've had so far has been when I dropped a wheel and it bounced up into the rear quarter Edit: I've jinxed everything now haven't I?!
  18. Yeah, a lot more predictable than the lsd I found. My lsd was knackered though so that's probably why.
  19. I remember the first time I lost a tyre, the noise made me think it had taken half the car with it! All it had done was put a few black marks on the arch, THOSE ones polished out
  20. Never once overheated the Z drifting, not even in the summer. Monstered my OEM clutch and flywheel, but the gearbox is fine There's a few of us on here who are partial to drifting, myself, Stevo D, Bizz and Docwra to name a few. The Z is amazing out of the box. A small video of me last week Not perfect by any means, but I was pretty happy
  21. I imagine it will be layered, printing is HUGE money
  22. Looks awesome, IMO you need to drop it on it's hoop though.
  23. How much do I owe now grundy has bumped me up a bracket?!
  24. Can't believe I haven't seen a single pic of my car pics look good guys, sorry I couldn't make it to see the stand. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...