Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. slightly off topic, but surely he needs to move back a bit? A reasonable sized off and he's going to break both legs?!
  2. Genuinely didn't think it would of been your cup of tea Ooh you've piqued my curiosity now: Out of interest, why did you think that? - Hmmm, I know (Think) you drive a Porche? You've had a 350z, so your car choices have been impressive but not too bold - I.e. If you were the boss of a company and pulled into your works car park, I'd imagine you'd turn up in a classy/respectable motor as appose to a motor that would shout 'i'm rich' - For example a Merc AMG C64 as apposed to a Ferrari, Lambo, Big American Muscle. Just the C7 stands out as a in your face car. I'd figured you'd go for a TVR over this. I think I might of waffled on a bit - Another way to look at it, IMO you like cars that have power but don't scream in your face I got power. Whats an AMG C64? Also, bizz's car will have the engine from a monaro in it, so you'd have the best of both if you went down that route Okay so I don't know my mercs This is a commodore 64?
  3. Genuinely didn't think it would of been your cup of tea Ooh you've piqued my curiosity now: Out of interest, why did you think that? - Hmmm, I know (Think) you drive a Porche? You've had a 350z, so your car choices have been impressive but not too bold - I.e. If you were the boss of a company and pulled into your works car park, I'd imagine you'd turn up in a classy/respectable motor as appose to a motor that would shout 'i'm rich' - For example a Merc AMG C64 as apposed to a Ferrari, Lambo, Big American Muscle. Just the C7 stands out as a in your face car. I'd figured you'd go for a TVR over this. I think I might of waffled on a bit - Another way to look at it, IMO you like cars that have power but don't scream in your face I got power. Whats an AMG C64? Also, bizz's car will have the engine from a monaro in it, so you'd have the best of both if you went down that route
  4. Speak for yourself Dan! I'm sulking, and I'm not even involved
  5. You monster! I Joke, I joke! Good hit! Did you have the "Bird Magnet" turned on by any chance?!
  6. Not really
  7. I had to google it too
  8. Driver training is the most cost effective way to improve on track performance. Have you thought about that as an option?
  9. OK big spender! Flashing your cash again!
  10. Octet I've decided you are nothing but a troll that puts a Smiley face next to your posts. You have not offered anything constructive in any of your posts in my threads. If it bothers you that I write lengthy posts and film things.. there is an easy way around that.. Don't look at it. I haven't said much so far, but this is like the 4th+ time you've commented with the exact same point. 10/4
  11. I'm going to go for Linglong Greenmax tyres next I think, they're supposed to be tyres, and for £51 a corner they aren't the cheapest (no really!) but I think they should do their being round and black with a tread in them job pretty well.
  12. I think you should try Linglong Greenmax tyres.
  13. Chris did a great 4 part series on how to build a drift car which I was really impressed with, Ryan Tuerk featured a lot in it too. The only thing I didn't like was that they consider $7000 worth of car as a "missile car" yea most peoples main car in UK drifting is £4000 or £400 if you go to norfolk and essex arena, And like he says if you dont have a nice big shiney well built drift car your shitty missile car is actually just your normal drift car That line was great, and true!
  14. Genuine laughing out loud! I'd say linglong greenmax would be better.
  15. I've got the xperia Z1, really impressed with it. I got it on launch day and although it's had a few software bugs it's now pretty good. Z2 comes out soon too
  16. Chris did a great 4 part series on how to build a drift car which I was really impressed with, Ryan Tuerk featured a lot in it too. The only thing I didn't like was that they consider $7000 worth of car as a "missile car"
  17. We've got a hint as to who Will actually is now! Marmite's paint looks in good nic too
  18. Holysh!tballz, that's massive. MGW? I'm just compensating So chuffed with it Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  19. Alexandra Palace in London, or Sandown Park also do one Totes need a man date! Hope you're not expecting what Stevo hinted at, I don't put out on the first date Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  20. Alexandra Palace in London, or Sandown Park also do one
  21. if its like america not alot of people actually watch the film Tried it in a zed?! Not happening in public
  22. You should leave the blue tape on it... it's "bangin'" Great job, but sort out that tape deck
×
×
  • Create New...