Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. How was 300 on your own?!
  2. Brock or Block you got the DRIFT. Technically it's not drifting, it's power sliding :bash:
  3. SMD will be up for it Not that type of meet up
  4. We have 3 in the local area . . . the people watching is epic I was in the one is Vegas and a woman walks in with a PARROT on her shoulder, like a genuine real talking, shitting parrot! Thing was walking up and down her arm, onto the trolley, in the trolley etc! I was in shock! Edit: Remembered I have a pic
  5. All I can say is that you have a very understanding missus - either that or your single. Im lucky if i get 1 hour a month to spend in my garage and usually thats spent washing the car just to keep on top of it. His missus HELPS!!! He must have a love muscle the size of schwarzeneggers arm to compensate!
  6. Walmart is crazy, I always try to take a trip to one when I'm in the states. Mostly for people watching though
  7. And I thought you were offering a spontaneous meet up tonight
  8. Watch out, Grundy225 might get upset
  9. Hi Matt, Just wanted to notify you that the last payment has also come through, from Mr Blobby. We’ll keep you posted when the wings come in! Thanks for setting it all up so far. Well done Batman Harley Sorry miss quinn, didn't know who you wanted to be
  10. Hi Matt, Just wanted to notify you that the last payment has also come through, from Mr Blobby. We’ll keep you posted when the wings come in! Thanks for setting it all up so far. Well done Batman
  11. Christmas next week then?!
  12. Ok....but what the hell have the wheel sizes got to do with tyre pressures?! THAT'S what has confused us all. Ooh, fair shout... didnt really know tbh.... was assuming that if the wheel was bigger, it may mean the pressure would need to be different from that with a smaller wheel given the lower volume of air that can be fitted in the tyre... but i guess the nature of pressure as a unit makes that irrelevant thinking about it! Was just trying to be thorough... not purposely trying to drive everyone mad ! Well, this is actually correct, the rim/tire size is relevant, especially with cars that have 15"-19" stock, where the difference is even bigger. Also, you can't measure rim size by measuring outside edges of the rim, you should refer to numbers on the tire wall. We live and learn! Certainly wont be forgetting this anytime soon! Will enquire about tyre sizes when i get the valves replaced and hopefully brush up on my tyre awareness! Can see why everyone was so confused now! It just seemed the most logical way to measure them in my head! It's why we're here, to help each other and to develop our love for our mutual interests (350z's for everyone except Ekona, he just loves tyres )
  13. those tyres look way to good to not be on rims why no cords on show Don't panic Mr mannering! They all got slaughtered by a 350z in the end except the table, thats off vaughn gittin Jr's mustang, that won't be killed anymore
  14. On the plus side... This did make me smile
  15. Some Susie Wolff sent. Lol are you kidding - do you actually know her? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No, she just texts randoms
  16. She doesn't look very happy with that mate Not my mrs, so I couldn't care less we used it for eating and 'ping pong' worked a treat
  17. Normally at fast show there's 3 sticker stands and 3-4 general bits ones. Not too much on offer for the Z's
  18. If RBR lose Infiniti as rumours say for next year, that would make the car LOADS better IMO as the out of place purple would be gone. I actually like the Torro Rosso livery, bulls look angry. Im a fan of the Infinity Purple, reminds me of Cadbury's, also brightens things up, as I think the standard Red Bull colours are a little boring now I like the purple if it was over more of the car, I just don't think it goes with the rest of the livery, there's just too many colours. Navy blue, yellow, white, red, purple, silver. I'm interested to see what Mclaren come up with, especially as there's a rumoured sony deal in the works and they like black, so it could be a bit similar to the late 90's
  19. As long as you've removed the weight from the boot it will be fine
  20. If RBR lose Infiniti as rumours say for next year, that would make the car LOADS better IMO as the out of place purple would be gone.
×
×
  • Create New...