Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I've got 14 wheels which need to be that colour if you want to practice Errrrr let me have a think on that, I'll get back to you ........................ Thought you might say something along those lines
  2. I've got 14 wheels which need to be that colour if you want to practice
  3. AliveBoy

    Door vent,

    dead easy, the door panels come off in a few minutes after removing a few screws and giving it a weird upwards diagonal jerk. The vent is then held in by a screw or two
  4. Hurrah! Glad you've had a result at last You've got me curious as to who it is now
  5. are you going to offer us a SPOILER as to what you need to fibreglass?
  6. Do a FACEBOOK advert for it, pay FACEBOOK to send it to all car parts suppliers and see what happens
  7. The time I mind is when its one thing after another that you can't ignore. What wears me down, is being broke ALL the time. I just love buying stuff for the car too much
  8. I don't think the ring is really the place to learn what any car can do for the first time
  9. for the paint? I believe humbrol do a perfect match, otherwise you're a bit stuffed
  10. Motty is a nice guy, I really want one, just can't do it until after payday. Then need a reason to explain to the t'other half why the wedding budget is down £300+/-
  11. They're a sponsor on here I believe, so may be quite helpful, especially for a group buy.
  12. A certain Mr A Hitler spent a lot of money during the 1930's and 40's, doesn't mean we should be any less harsh in our judgement of him though? Wow, there's a comparison! When you put it like that...
  13. A certain Mr A Hitler spent a lot of money during the 1930's and 40's, doesn't mean we should be any less harsh in our judgement of him though? Lets be honest, the car isn't to everyones taste, but what car is? I really don't fancy the front bumper, but moving on from that the rest of the car is ok, some spacers and spraying the mesh black would make a huge difference. At the end of the day, the work that's gone into the car is impressive, and you should be pleased with the end result, the workmanship looks great and you've got a car you're happy with.
  14. Answers in red
  15. I've got some contacts at Japspeed, I'll see what I can do.... gulp This is on the back of a friends car, I'd say the legs aren't too close together? Edit: flammoooooo
  16. I haven't bought either as I'm poor. If I could I'd buy the Japspeed one today and fit it tomorrow I don't think people want to buy without seeing it fitted first. The Japspeed one I personally think will fit the bill perfectly
  17. Ah ok, that's a very fair point, then yes I agree. I also find driving position is quite high up the list for me, I'm not massively tall, but I'm taller than a lot of people and find it difficult in some cars to get comfy.
  18. I'd agree with this, except for cost
  19. Maybe its a cat C/D and it's been repaired or something?
  20. Wouldn't you wire it into something like the live from the reversing light. So that it's only active whilst reversing? Not sure how possible that is mind
  21. No idea mate some generic BGW - It does have some damage I did a deal on it thinking it would go well with my Wide Boy kit which I also have not fitted If I do a make over on mine for 2015 I may fit it if someone hasn't already made me an offer I can't refuse So tempting to start throwing numbers at you, but payday isn't until next week Get away you Shall we share? Weekly basis? This situation is all your fault! I'm not sharing the child (BGW!) with you
  22. No idea mate some generic BGW - It does have some damage I did a deal on it thinking it would go well with my Wide Boy kit which I also have not fitted If I do a make over on mine for 2015 I may fit it if someone hasn't already made me an offer I can't refuse So tempting to start throwing numbers at you, but payday isn't until next week
  23. there trying to tell me correct way is to drill new holes and bolt to floor shame as I really wanted sprint fat bastid version That wouldn't even be legal! Needs to move forward and back for the mot now. The z also doesn't have a flat floorpan so it wouldn't even be possible to do it like that! What idiots! I got my subframe from amazon US. Wasn't too expensive all in
  24. Corbeau do base mount seat brackets which I have one of matched with a corbeau forza sport bucket seat. It was literally a case of one out and then next straight in
×
×
  • Create New...