Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. The best day is the "Moving Motor Show" it's the FOS, just a day early and they let WAY less people in. Only difference is that the cars going up the hill are road cars with normal billies driving them.
  2. Your change of pic is confusing mr morph Congrats again
  3. Hmmm... might use this for getting my car high enough to jack from the diff... thanks
  4. Drop me a pm, I can lend you 4 wheels for a few days, they won't have road legal tyres on, but you can borrow my trolley jack and swap them all over to save the hassle.
  5. Or an angle grinder and a welder at home...
  6. Oh so preeeeetty! I don't want to know the cost though. They'd have to be carbon anyway, just so I didn't have to paint them
  7. Hurry Hurry
  8. Possibly they won't even need to do that at this rate, just get onto the grid and get 2 or 3 laps in
  9. The first time it came up next to the boat and we saw its true size those words did indeed leave my lips and the guide I was with said "you might be right!!!!" Lol Please tell me you also shouted "fish ooon!" when it started pulling! Think we need to call you Jeremy (Wade) now
  10. Open the door onto him, send him flying
  11. AliveBoy

    Rear toe arms

    can anyone else confirm this, not that i dont believe you, but want confirmation before i commit to buy It's what I'd do, not sure if it's "technically" correct or not. Only real difference I suspect would be a tiny bit of weight saving.
  12. He triple posts
  13. Woah! That's impressive! Nice to meet you on Sunday
  14. Or do this http://www.driftworks.com/forum/other-chat/211741-brian383-clear-your-inbox.html
  15. I PM'd you today - do you feel wanted now So did I, with the title "You have a new PM"
  16. But him trying to send out would take up more room in his messages, so it would stop that too. I've PM'd you a fair few times!
  17. I just tried to PM him for you, says he can't receive new messages, suggests that the inbox might be full PM him and say clear your inbo.... oh wait
  18. AliveBoy

    Buster Baffled

    Wow, thats impressive! Oh and if I'd have known you have a plasma cutter I'd have bought 4 boxes of krispy kremes to do the rear of my car
  19. going to bill you for new panties Richf, I just messed mine looking at that
  20. Pretty much, power figure is down a bit too. Looks wise the bodykit is less aggressive and the spoiler is different. Interior is a touch less plush and there's a few less gadgets to play with. Nothing major though.
  21. Haha! just dont drift it they do look nice though and you dont see many on the roads Too tempting, at least with the Z I can repair it fairly easily! Parts aren't hard to come buy so it can all be done properly, with that beauty parts are rare and inevitably compromises would have to be made. Wouldn't mind it's engine though that's true didn't think of that really... seeing as we're talking in here why arnt you getting that Megan BGW? i thought you'd be opting for it first lol? I want the Japspeed one And I can't really afford it, got a wedding to pay for this year, being good and all that
  22. Haha! just dont drift it they do look nice though and you dont see many on the roads Too tempting, at least with the Z I can repair it fairly easily! Parts aren't hard to come buy so it can all be done properly, with that beauty parts are rare and inevitably compromises would have to be made. Wouldn't mind it's engine though
  23. Absolutely love one! Just couldn't bring myself to smash it up drifting it
×
×
  • Create New...